2010 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 716 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Versatile, reliable, and safe!

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

"I bought my caliber in 2007 with 14 miles on it. Now, in 2012, it has a little over 119,000 miles. Great versatility with the drop down speakers off the back hatch, both the back and front seat(s) fold down and with a wide range of repositioning options. We have enjoyed this car. I wish it was a little bit bigger, but I enjoy the size in an overcrowded parking lot and having the small turn radius when needed. I would suggest this car to anyone looking for safety as well. We have been lucky enough to have been in two accidents- none of us were injured mainly due to the solid frame and stability of the vehicle. We have also yet to have any major issues mechanically with the vehicle- just regular maintenance needed. Again, great car, our family is simply growing and must upgrade to a larger vehicle."

Fair Value

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"Bought this 2007 in 2008 have 60k on it now. It gets 30-33 mpg with an average of 28 mpg, the fuel tank needs to be bigger than 13.5 gals, does have a blind spot on driver side, great for mountain driving, good city car, has neat little storage, My biggest complaint is the noise that comes from the wheel wells. I would give this car to my daughter, but she is four years away from driving. Would have way too many miles on it by then. paid 14,k list now for 7k"

Great car for the money!!!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Alot of extras for a car of this price range."

Cons: "????????"

"I bought this car 3 years ago, and I enjoy driving it. There were a few bad reviews on this vehicle because of road noise and a few others. You can't go by all the reviews, because some people aren't happy with anything. It's a 10000 car. test drive one and if you like it buy it. No matter what car you buy, you'll find something negative about it somewhere. my wife bought a new Elantra, would i buy one instead of this caliber, no. It's still a 10000 car!! It handles nice , I feel safe in it and it's easy to drive. Good car for the money.."

You get what you pay for...

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I owned the SXT Caliber with the CVT automatic transmission. First with the good; The car looks nice and drives well. I liked the tan interior because it looked stylish and was easy to maintain. The exterior has an aggressive look to it and overall is very nice. In addition, the upgraded sound system was excellent. The car would drive well in windy conditions even though it is so small. However, these good features were heavily weighed down with poor quality and mpg. Being such a small vehicle, one would expect it to easily reach 30mpg + on the freeway. In the contrary, it averaged 22-25 mpg at best. Even though it was extensively maintained with new sparkplugs, airfilter, synthetic oil...etc. My 2008 Corolla S, which is also an automatic, gets consistently 35-40mpg on the freeway doing 75mph. In addition, the front end went bad after only 60k miles, which is a costly repair. This seems to be a common problem with these vehicles. All in all, this vehicle should be getting mpg's well in the 30's for its size and comparable vehicles and be of better quality. I do not recommend this vehicle because for a little more money, you can buy a corolla or civic that will save you on gas and repairs in the long run."

High Caliber

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"I have had a Caliber R/T for nearly 1 year, and think it is a great value car for the price. It's styling is good, it's comfortable in the front and back, and very reliable so far. It handles well in the ice and snow, and you get good visibility as you sit higher than in a sedan. The back seats pack down flat for easy loading. The only thing I didn't like when I bought it was the lack of choice for interior colors."