2009 Dodge Caliber

7.2

Based on 668 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.4/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Nice comfortable, quiet ride with good cargo space

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

"We've had this car for three years and have done lots of long distance driving. This car is great for long distance driving because of the very comfortable front seats. We've had no leg fatigue, which I can't say didn't happen in some of our other cars. It has had a mostly quiet ride ever since we replaced the original tires with quieter radials. The engine is quiet. I like the cargo space in the hatchback trunk, and the versatility with flattening the seats. The worst aspect of this car is the lack of pep when starting from a stop. The fuel economy is OK and averages 25mpg city driving and 29 mpg highway."

I love this car.

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great sound system"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"Great compact car with an excellent sound system. Sporty looking in the sunburst orange color with black leather interior. I have never had any issues with this car. I bought it brand new (single owner), high mileage is all from freeway miles (work to home radius is 110 miles). Added window rain guards and chrome door handles which look great with the big chrome rims."

BUILT TOO CHEAP!!!!!

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "rides nice easier to get in&out than regular car."

Cons: "built very cheaply!!!!!!!not durable"

"Have this car for 4 years and have already stuck almost $5,000 into it. They are built way to cheap. None of the driving suspension holds up. Replaced both front rocker arms, strutts, bearings, links in front, rear latteral links and thermostats just to name a few.STAY AWAY FROM THESE CARS.You just wind up throwing your money away."

I've owned this car for 3 years and still love it!

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, light up cup holders"

Cons: "no hatch release on key fob"

"My husband is a wheelchair bound paraplegic so we were looking for a vehicle that didn't sit too high he could not transfer into it from his wheelchair, but that also offered enough room for our family and his wheelchair. I bought my Caliber in 2011 (almost new) with 17,000 because it had been the dealer's car. I fell in love with the outside design online, and after simply sitting behind the wheel for my test drive I knew this was my car. Everything is well laid out inside for the driver, and I loved all of the upgrades that were included in the price. I have had this car for almost 3 years now and it is still as fun to drive as my initial test drive. The engine has some spunk (enough to beat other drivers off the line at red lights, which my husband loves) and the car has enough room for all of our needs. My only gripes about this vehicle (which are very minor) is that the headlights come on whenever the car is unlocked, and there is no button on the key fob to open the hatch. Both are very minor issues though and do not hinder my daily activity. I love this car, the gas mileage, and it's overall performance. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for the crossover without the high price tag."

Love my caliber!!!!

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "reasonable price, bells and whistles and comfort"

"I love my caliber! It is comfortable, reasonable on fuel, and I love the remote key start. Another plus is the heated seats and satelite radio. I am very pleased with my purchase."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25