2007 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 728 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

all around great car

By on Saturday, April 04, 2009

"Ive owned the car for a about a year and a half and still love it! I drive it alot, have driven it 31,000 miles. It is very reliable. AMAZING HANDLING! Have not had any major problems. I love the warranty, full lifetime power train warranty. It is UNBEATABLE! I also love the cooler, 12v power outlet, AUX outlet, Ipod holder, Lit up cupholders, CVT Trans, Autostick, 18 inch wheels, sound system, fog lights, sliding armrest, 2 glove box compartments, steering wheel controls, and the AMAZING All Wheel Drive! I have also owned a 1999 Jeep Cherokee 4L 4x4, 2001 Mitsubshi Montero Limited, 2001 Land Rover Discovery II and I honestly favor the Caliber. Its all around amazing. BUY THIS CAR! Performance- Compared to other similar cars the performance is great. I gave it 4 stars because I believe they need to give it more power. The caliber has a 0-60 of a little over 10 seconds, i believe 10.1? In manual mode in first gear, the RPM's hesitates at 4,000 rpm's for a second, but after it passes 4,000 rpms in first gear it takes off. IF Dodge gave this car more power I believe they would have made a perfect car"

Enjoying the ride

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Great car. My first post-college/"real world" vehicle purchase, and it was a good one. I got the '07 RT version w/ the chrome trim and color inlays on the interior (looks great in orange). The features on this car are very impressive...storage features, sound system, etc. The only complaint is the value dropping so rapidly. After only 9 months, I've easily lost nearly $10,000 in value. Granted, I love this car...I just wish I'd either paid less or it was still worth more."

love it

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs space, comfort, versatility and like a vehicle that looks great. I love my Caliber. I bought it in a blizzard so I got to test the quality of the AWD system. I was impressed as soon as I got behind the wheel. I no longer "white-knuckle" on my hour drive to and from work everyday. No matter what the weather, I feel safe. That is what is most important to me, not to meant you can't beat the price."

Love this vehicle!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "extremely comfortable ride, fun to drive, reliable"

"I just bought this car a week or so ago and it is very easy to drive and extremely comfortable on long drives. It's interior design is clean and stylish. I feel safe driving with my kids in it, also. It's an overall great vehicle. I'm really enjoying owning this vehicle!"

Better Then You Would Expect

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

Pros: "Great Price,Decent Room For Size,Nice Features"

Cons: "Better Power Train V6 Option ,And Smoother Ride"

"Total Overall Design Is Not Bad At All Kinda Aggressive And Yet Sporty. Ride Is Decent But Could Be Better In Terms Of Smoothness And Comfort.Cant Complain Much though,Because It Is A Compact Entry Classed Car Not A Cadillac. Radio And Controls Are All Perfect Great Speakers (Bass Is Impressive)Satellite Radio Is A Nice Touch W/Bluetooth Phone Heated Seats And Also Fog Lights And 17 Inch Wheels I Added a H.I.D Kit To The Head Lamps/Fogs Take Off Is OK,You wont be Left At the Stop Light But Its Far from A Sports Car. Overall This Vehicle Never Gave Me Problems I Purchased Brand New My Opinion Model Year 2011/2012 Were The Best And Last Years For the Car I feel It Was A Better Choice Over A Lot Of Other Cars In the Segment With Bolder Styling And More Roominess And Just A More Respectable Presence Over Exp: Focus,Cobalt,Corolla To Name A Few Which Are All Great Options Also."