2007 Dodge Caliber

7.2

Based on 670 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love this vehicle!

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "extremely comfortable ride, fun to drive, reliable"

"I just bought this car a week or so ago and it is very easy to drive and extremely comfortable on long drives. It's interior design is clean and stylish. I feel safe driving with my kids in it, also. It's an overall great vehicle. I'm really enjoying owning this vehicle!"

Money Pit! Do NOT buy one!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Warms up nice, Roomy. Nice fold down rear seats!"

Cons: "HUGE BLIND SPOTS, BAD SUSPENTION, NO parts!"

"We bought this car in 2008 and it begin to have SUSPENSION TROUBLE about a year later, and it has been NON STOP! It is a good thing we bought the extended warranty! I highly recommend it if you are gonna buy this car! We basically have replaced the entire suspension. Now we are starting to have trouble with the THROTTLE ASSEMBLY AND ACTUATOR...We just found out that it COULD BE AS MUCH AS 6 MONTHS BEFORE WE CAN GET IT REPLACED, because there are NONE! Yup that is right!!! 1,500 THROTTLE ASSEMBLIES ON BACK ORDER!!!! AND THE COMPANY HAS NO PLANS TO MAKE THE PART AT THE MOMENT. There are NONE to be found in the United States new or used! So we are just out of luck! Also the car has HUGE blind spots in the rear sides. We owe more then it is worth at this point, can't wait to get rid of it!!!"

Nice comfortable, quiet ride with good cargo space

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

"We've had this car for three years and have done lots of long distance driving. This car is great for long distance driving because of the very comfortable front seats. We've had no leg fatigue, which I can't say didn't happen in some of our other cars. It has had a mostly quiet ride ever since we replaced the original tires with quieter radials. The engine is quiet. I like the cargo space in the hatchback trunk, and the versatility with flattening the seats. The worst aspect of this car is the lack of pep when starting from a stop. The fuel economy is OK and averages 25mpg city driving and 29 mpg highway."

I love this car.

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great sound system"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"Great compact car with an excellent sound system. Sporty looking in the sunburst orange color with black leather interior. I have never had any issues with this car. I bought it brand new (single owner), high mileage is all from freeway miles (work to home radius is 110 miles). Added window rain guards and chrome door handles which look great with the big chrome rims."

BUILT TOO CHEAP!!!!!

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "rides nice easier to get in&out than regular car."

Cons: "built very cheaply!!!!!!!not durable"

"Have this car for 4 years and have already stuck almost $5,000 into it. They are built way to cheap. None of the driving suspension holds up. Replaced both front rocker arms, strutts, bearings, links in front, rear latteral links and thermostats just to name a few.STAY AWAY FROM THESE CARS.You just wind up throwing your money away."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25