2007 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 703 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Everything I Wanted and More

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Traded in 2002 Dodge Durango looking for better gas mileage. Kept going back to the Caliber. Wanted a car but liked the SUV feel. Completely satisfied! My gas mileage has almost tripled! My car insurance went down! The car is solidly built. I love the road performance and driver-friendly environment. My husband is 6'2" and was worried he would be "cramped." Upon his first ride he was sold! Even with the moonroof, he still has several inches of head room and substantial leg room in the back seat. My kids think the Chill Zone is "sweet." The size of the cargo area was pleasantly surprising. Of all the vehicles I have owned, the is the first time I feel I have completely got my money's worth! It doesn't hurt that everywhere I go people comment on my Caliber and ask questions about it! I would recommend it to anyone!"

Nightmare vehicle!!

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"This car has been a nightmare from day one!! It is in the garage more then what I have it! Would NOT recommend to anyone! It has electrical problems, rear windows don't always work, problems with the suspension, Very noisy ride!!"

visibility

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Visibility out the sides and back of this vehicle is very dangerous. It is extremely hard too see, almost got hit several times. The car is made with very cheap materials almost feels like driving in a tin can. My recommendation to anyone interested in buying this vehicle, take it home over-night and drive it as much as you can."

Nice to look at...

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I bought one of these in December. I am on the short side, so I have to sit fairly close to the wheel. Underneath the wheel there is a huge plastic casing that I had to get used to before the bruises on my knees would go away. Boyfriend doesn't like driving it because of the plastic casing beneath the wheel as well.. It is very awkward. Otherwise, it is really comfortable. I've moved twice since I bought the car, and it is great for folding down the back and packing up. I have had to rely on the warranty twice; first because the handle on the gear shaft popped off and second because the heat here in AZ warped the plastic casing on the hatch door and it popped out. No mechanical problems, but I could definitely feel the difference in function after my first oil change."

By on Friday, July 06, 2007