2013 Dodge Avenger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,806 - $19,421.

10/5.5

7.9

Based on 374 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A JEWEL OF A CAR

By on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive and fuel economy"

Cons: "Wish it offered push-button start."

"I've owned a lot of cars, everything from a Lexus to Chevrolets. But the Avenger is one of the smoothest riding cars I've ever owned. On top of that the Avenger also has a sport-feel as it relates to handling. It gets around 22 MPG in all-city driving and about 32mpg in all highway driving. I believe believe the Avenger is one of Chrysler's best-kept secrets and should definitely be on the shopping list of anyone in the market for a sharp, energy efficient and reliable vehicle."

I'm very satisfied with this car

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "One of the best new car values"

"I test drove several mid size cars. And finally decided on the base model 2012 Dodge avenger for the following reasons. First It is a 2012 top safety pick. I think the avenger is really nice looking. I chose the bright silver exterior with black interior. It has nice quality materials and craftsmanship. The 2.4 engine has all the power I need and gets great mpg. If you want to race once in a while get the v-6 version, it has over a hundred more horse power... be careful "laughs". I also like the way the avenger feels on the road... It has a very comfortable ride. It also handles curves well, the steering and brakes are responsive. To sum up the review. I love driving this car!"

Far Better Than Reviews Say

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Great car all around. Handling, Brakes, Etc"

Cons: "Chrome pieces on the interior reflect light"

"I bought this vehicle brand new, and have never been happier. It looks great, and was definitely worth my money. It has been completely reliable. In 20,000 miles I have never had anything go wrong with it, everything is still on the car and secure as the day it came from the factory. Quality is definitely up there. Everything feels solid. Driving Dynamics are definitely up there. I owned a Miata before buying this car, so it had a lot to live up to in terms of handling, acceleration, and braking. I read a lot of reviews from Car and Driver, Consumer Reports, and Motor Trend that all bashed on this car in these aspects, and they couldn't be more wrong. Handling is great, it gets up and goes easily, and stops on a dime; as I've had to find out a few times. Whether or not I'm driving the car hard, or cruising at freeway speeds the car is extremely comfortable. I am very pleased with the support of the seats, and I've spent plenty of time in them all. Overall I love this car. I had never owned a Dodge before, and had been told to steer clear of them. I'm glad I didn't. I've gotten this much enjoyment out of very few other cars, and I definitely plan on sticking with the brand from here on out. I get around 26mpg average which is a bit higher than the 24mpg estimated. If I was forced to find one flaw in the entire vehicle it would have to be the little chrome square around the gear selector, as it has the rare occasion of bouncing light off of it at me. Most of the time my arm comes between the light and my eyes, but occasionally a glare will peak past. This could easily be fixed by just painting it a different color. This car definitely gets a 10/10 from me, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good reliable, and sporty looking sedan."

2 payments left to go, and still love it !

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Sporty looking"

Cons: "Not much on power, but interstates great."

"We bought this new for my wife. It was sporty looking, but not to much for her to handle. We have had zero problems, still runs and drives like the day we brought it home. She won't even talk about trading it !"

Definitely worth the money!

By on Friday, May 17, 2013

Pros: "Virtually everything."

Cons: "The break lights looks like flowers."

"I bought the avenger in february, and I can't be happier. This car is absolutely fantastic. It picks up speeds rapidly, does better on gas than my last car, is comfortable to drive, handles fantastically, and it looks incredible."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25