2012 Dodge Avenger

7.9

Based on 388 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 76 77 78 | Next

Cheap car

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"This car is not worth the 19,000 I paid for it back in March. I would have been better off saving 4 grand and buying a Caliber. Yeah it has nice safety features but all cars do these days. The interior is junk, the 4 cyl. engine is very loud when accelerating, blind spots are terrible, even the exterior seams cheap. I don’t think it would take much to rip the plastic rear quarter panels off. If I have the high beams on the turning signal doesn’t always work. The tire pressure light keeps coming on and I know the pressure is correct. I owned a 2002 Intrepid before this with a V6 2.7, nice comfy interior and I only paid 21,000 for that. I wish I still had it. The gas mileage is the only good thing about the avenger. I can get 33mpg IF I keep it below 65mph. And Once again I was getting close to 30mpg with my intrepid. The Avenger was a bad buy."

By on Saturday, December 15, 2007

"had my car 4 months now & 3 snow storms. one heck of a car is all i can say. i have owened 4, 4 wheell drive vehicles, this awd beets them all for sure !"

A few glitches

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I bought my Avenger last march. I get fairly good milage (for city traffic). A few minor electronic glitches, however... I have a super sensative "check engine" light that has brought me back to the dealership a few times, and my "brake" alert light activates whenever I am on a forward incline. The leather interior still looks great."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I love this car because it's stylish, fully loaded at a great price and makes me want to drive even when the crazies are on the road. I've had it since the month the car came out and can't seem to find any major complaints. My only complaint is my own fault. I went from a 6-cylinder to a 4-cylinder with my new car, so I do miss the power. But in all honesty, even with the 4-cylinder, this car still makes it up and down mountains with ease. And, when you really need the power, it's there. Great for driving on a beautiful day with the sunroof and windows open. Love it!"

I love this

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I love this car!! Its fast and it looks great! I have had mine for 3 months now and the only thing I can say is its a wonderful ride.. nothing but good things about it, it looks better then the charger and I have raced a few of those in my Avenger and it has won every time..I highly recommend this car to anyone that has a lead foot like me!!"

Previous | 1 ... 76 77 78 | Next