2012 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 422 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

good car, but is a dodge

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "size, fuel economy, easy to drive."

Cons: "brakes"

"The car is a good, big, economical car. Dodge has lost its direction for a while, and has left this model to the end of their priority. The car has three defects common from any dodge. First, the windows needed repair because motor failed on the pilot side. Then, the automatic "shifter" broke up, and the radiator failed. I had a warranty, but still was a painful situation. for last, the brakes on the front seem to fail often, causing the car wheel to shake. I have already repair more the brakes than in any other car I have ever own. Although is 80k miles, and due to the economy I may stick to it for a couple of more years. lets see."

By on Wednesday, November 04, 2009

AVENGER R/T & V/6 WITH 412 GEARS=0 to 60 in 6 SEC

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "EXCEL V/6,EXCEL INTERIOR"

Cons: "SLIGHT TORQUE STEER DURING HARD ACCELERATION"

"I OWN A 2012 DODGE AVENGER R/T 3.6 V6.CAR WEIGHTS 3600 LBS.GEARS ARE 4.12s AND IS 6 SPEED AUTO.THE COMBINATION OF 4.12 GEARS AND 283 HP MAKE THIS CAR A SOLID 6 SECOND MACHINE GOING FROM 0 TO 60 MPH.ENTERIOR QUALITY ON THE R/T IS EXCELLENT.SUSPENSION ON THE R/T HAS BEEN GREATLY IMPROVED IN 2011 THUS THE LABEL R/T.CORNERING IS FANTASTIC DOUBLE INSULATION PREVENTS ROAD NOISE.TRANSMISSION SHIFTS AT 6000 RPM.DODGE HASNT ADVERTISED THE R/T.THE PUBLIC DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE R/T. IF THEY WOULD ADVERTISE THIS R/T,MORE PEOPLE WOULD BY IT!!"

I absolutely love this car!!!

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and perfect for small families."

Cons: "No real manual transmission available."

"I am a single mom and this car is the perfect fit for my daughter and I. I get my horsepower and sporty look while still being able to function to the needs of being a mom. I drove a fully loaded Titan before buying my Avenger and I must say this car has more driver-felt power then the Titan had. I have more fun with this car than any other vehicle I've ever owned. The affordability is also a plus. I have an SXT Plus model which I find to be a better alternative. The R/T is cool but I can have the SXT Plus which is basically the same car for less the price simply because there are no R/T badges all over the place. I love my car and find it to be more than perfect! I personally cannot wait to buy a few items that will increase my horsepower and allow me to be more competitive with other cars like mine."

the worst vehicle

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

"I bought this car used three months ago and already replaced the transmission on it and it still is shifting hard at times manly when cold out. The only thing good about this car is it is very nice looking and very spacious. I would never reccomend this car to anyone used or new and i will never buy another dodge vehicle again"