2011 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 435 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Good but not Great

By on Friday, April 9, 2010

"Good vehicle, I do like it. But its missing the basics, like reading lights. There are some very large blind spots as well and I do not get the gas mileage that I was expecting. But the handling and comfort are great as well as the power of the V6."

Very Happy

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"I bought this car about six months ago after getting in a accident with my mustang a totaling the car. I knew I couldn't buy another sports car but wanted something with some power and still have fun driving. When I first saw the Avendger I thought it looked like a mini charger; which I loved. The car is comfortable to drive with penlty of rooms for everyone. I love having the navigation and other special features. This car I call Gismo because it has everything and more than I wanted."

Economical yet stylish

By on Monday, August 3, 2009

"I bought the car brand new and so far, I have loved driving it. It handles quite well, I have been getting 25-27mpg city driving and it is very comfortable to sit in. It has plenty of space(head/leg room) for my taller friends. It has a pretty big trunk with fold down seats for those long items you have to haul (I can get two bikes in with the seats down). All in all, I love the car...great buy!"

Too many trips to the service department

By on Saturday, November 8, 2008

"When I first got by R/T AWD I loved it mostly for the looks of it. Then after many trips to the service department during the first year (at least once a month) the good looks could no longer make me love this car. It all started with the Chrome wheels or should I say fake chrome wheels...they started to peel and two bent causing my tires to lose air, the many recalls (4), transmission problems, problems with the windows (3 times), struts, strut mounts, the steering wheel had to be replaced, and brakes. After all of this I wanted to trade, but it's not worth hardly anything now so I'm stuck paying for a car that I hate. Do yourself a favor and buy another car that is better made, will keep its value and is not just good to look at."

Cheaper sporty car

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"has great acceleration when passing. handles and rides very smooth. very pleased with the purchase and plan to keep for 5-6 more years"