2011 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 414 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

love this car

By on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Pros: "great price and fantastic ride."

Cons: "i hit the hazard lights a lot. Bad location"

"This is the best car i have ever had. Lots of room in back for adult passengers orr to put three car seats."

Not good

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"I bought this car new from a dealership. Looks pretty enough. As long as you don't have to drive it when it's windy, snowy, or sleeting, you'll be ok. Also, as long as you don't have to replace the tires on it, you'll be ok too. Called 8 different places to get tires, only one had that size and they were $142 each!!! Good luck with this one!!!"

By on Monday, September 06, 2010

"I have had my '08 Avenger since October of '07. I have had it back to my dealer constantly for transmission problems. I have been stranded twice because it would not start. The dealer could give me no explanation what or why it would not start. My power windows no longer work, but of course that is not covered by the warranty. Not all transmission problems are covered by the "lifetime" warrantly either. After spending several hundred dollars to fix my transmission problems 2 weeks ago, I am adding more fluid this morning. Do not buy this car!!"

By on Wednesday, November 04, 2009

HATE THIS CAR!

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I bought this car 8 months ago and I hate it. The car has quite a few blind spots ( I know every car does but this one is worse than others I've owned) The seats are uncomfortable to sit in for over an hour and the car feels "cheap" ... I wish I did not buy this car however the only thing I do like, is the spacious trunk -that's it!"

Really Good Car

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pros: "Great price, full of features, sporty"

Cons: "Ok gas mileage, Bluetooth isn't standard"

My car... and some snow

"This was my second car. I got it for a really good price too! It was used with 31,000 miles and I bought this car Certified Used. It only cost 12 thousand. I was shocked since it was loaded with a lot of equipment. I have the SXT trim level. It has the 2.4 4- Cylinder 6 speed autostick transmission. It has nice features such as satellite radio, CD, Aux jack. Mine did not come with bluetooth or usb connectivity unfortunately. My favorite part is the driver information system that tells you almost anything with the car. The car drives a lot like a sedan. Its not really fast but its certainly fast enough. Its got a really quiet cabin and smooth ride quality. This makes it particularly great for road trips. Another thing I love about the redesign Dodge did to the Avenger in 2011 is adding the LED tail lights. This gives to car a sportier feel and more expensive looking than it actually is. I will probably have this car for a long time and right now I see it being very reliable in the long run."

My car... and some snow

AVENGER R/T & V/6 WITH 412 GEARS=0 to 60 in 6 SEC

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "EXCEL V/6,EXCEL INTERIOR"

Cons: "SLIGHT TORQUE STEER DURING HARD ACCELERATION"

"I OWN A 2012 DODGE AVENGER R/T 3.6 V6.CAR WEIGHTS 3600 LBS.GEARS ARE 4.12s AND IS 6 SPEED AUTO.THE COMBINATION OF 4.12 GEARS AND 283 HP MAKE THIS CAR A SOLID 6 SECOND MACHINE GOING FROM 0 TO 60 MPH.ENTERIOR QUALITY ON THE R/T IS EXCELLENT.SUSPENSION ON THE R/T HAS BEEN GREATLY IMPROVED IN 2011 THUS THE LABEL R/T.CORNERING IS FANTASTIC DOUBLE INSULATION PREVENTS ROAD NOISE.TRANSMISSION SHIFTS AT 6000 RPM.DODGE HASNT ADVERTISED THE R/T.THE PUBLIC DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE R/T. IF THEY WOULD ADVERTISE THIS R/T,MORE PEOPLE WOULD BY IT!!"

great car

By on Thursday, November 08, 2012

Pros: "everything is great"

Cons: "the 2 tone cloth seats needs to be full dark colo"

"the longer i keep this car the better i like it. it drives great and rides great and has exterior just what i wanted. it has great poewr and still has great gas mileage.,next car i get will be another avenger."

BEST VEHICLE EVER!

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and feels like another whole world!"

Cons: "None!"

"This is our second Dodge Avenger! We recently traded in our 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT for a Dodge Avenger R/T. I love dodge and love my new R/T model!"

I absolutely love this car!!!

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and perfect for small families."

Cons: "No real manual transmission available."

"I am a single mom and this car is the perfect fit for my daughter and I. I get my horsepower and sporty look while still being able to function to the needs of being a mom. I drove a fully loaded Titan before buying my Avenger and I must say this car has more driver-felt power then the Titan had. I have more fun with this car than any other vehicle I've ever owned. The affordability is also a plus. I have an SXT Plus model which I find to be a better alternative. The R/T is cool but I can have the SXT Plus which is basically the same car for less the price simply because there are no R/T badges all over the place. I love my car and find it to be more than perfect! I personally cannot wait to buy a few items that will increase my horsepower and allow me to be more competitive with other cars like mine."