2011 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 422 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

One of the best cars that I have ever had!

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

Pros: "It's a beautiful car and runs like a dream."

Cons: "I wish it would get better mileage."

"The only problems that I have had with this car is the CD player sometimes freezes and won't restart until I restart the car and one time it totally shut itself off! Luckily, it restarted itself."

This car has the best trade in value

By on Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pros: "Great value"

"Had a 2010 with four speed transmission and four cylinder engine loved it. Traded it in for a 2013 with six speed transmission and four cylinder engine great gas mileage and Great trade in value, traded with 38000 miles, 2013 had more features and love how it handles on The road."

Good economical sedan

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, will seat five OK, four comfortably."

Cons: "Heavy battery drain while parked with alarm on."

"Mine has the 2.4l PZEV. Best real highway fuel economy has been 36.3 MPG, cruise on at 65, including mountain grades. Real mileage in town is usually 23-24, usuaing mixed city/freeway is 31, respectable for 190 BHP on a five passenger sedan. Typical Mercedes seats (hard as rocks) that was changed in '09 after Daimler dumped Chrysler. Ride is sometimes quirky with diagonal bouncing on uneven pavement at speed. Plus for easy to clean/easy to maintain interior with washable seat covers. Air bags everywhere. Two items to watch...heavy battery drain when alarm system is activated, and the usual "in the fender" battery mounting. Also, alternator has a decoupler pulley; if it makes noise, replace it ASAP. Other than that, reliability's been very good. Good standard audio and powerful AC. Interior noise: about average for this price range. Very low wind noise."

Very good

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

"For the time that I have owned the Avenger. It has given me the comfort and driving pleasure as well as economy of some of the larger and more higher priced cars. On several occasions, Friends have remaked on the room and comfort of the back seat."

Great driving car excellent design

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"The Dodge Avenger is a great driving car with a cool sleep design for a sedan. It has a smooth great feeling to it when you drive it and it is great on gas miliage. I'm not actually looking to sell my 2008 Dodge Avenger I just wanted to rate it for people that may be interested. Aside from being a great driving car it offers some really good features. I would recommend this car to a friend. As always when you buy a used car always get it checked out by a mechanic but that's with any used car you buy."