2011 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 414 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

verry nice car

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "reliable,fun,musscle car look small car mpg"

Cons: "2.4ltr slightly underpowered"

"ive had this car for 90,000 miles and besides brakes and tires i have not put any money into it at all even when it was under warranty the only repair ever made was a cruse control switch and it was fixed right the first time and no further issues with it. that was at 18,000 miles i would deffinitly buy another one but with the 3.6ltr 6cyl this time the 2.4ltr is a good motor but im a horsepower nut i was happy with the mpg i averaged about 25mpg city and 32-33hywy great car thats all there is to it."

love this car, i want to pay off and keep

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

Pros: "standard"

Cons: "tires are a bit expensive"

"i think these cars are the greatest with over all look and performance."

Drives as good as it looks!

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

"I am a loyal Chrysler/Dodge customer and the 2009 Dodge Avenger was my first new car purchase. I couldn't be happier! My only complaint is that I don't get even better mileage, but even with at least half in-town driving I still average 27-28 MPG. It looks great and 2.5 years into my loan I still don't mind making my car payment each month. Why drive something without personality? This is a car with spunk!"

good car, but is a dodge

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "size, fuel economy, easy to drive."

Cons: "brakes"

"The car is a good, big, economical car. Dodge has lost its direction for a while, and has left this model to the end of their priority. The car has three defects common from any dodge. First, the windows needed repair because motor failed on the pilot side. Then, the automatic "shifter" broke up, and the radiator failed. I had a warranty, but still was a painful situation. for last, the brakes on the front seem to fail often, causing the car wheel to shake. I have already repair more the brakes than in any other car I have ever own. Although is 80k miles, and due to the economy I may stick to it for a couple of more years. lets see."

Economically Great!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I bought my car in 08' it was used by a dealership as a demo model before I purchased it. The car has been great, the size is nice for two kids between the ages 1-3 and are now 4-6. The interior is extremely up holding and very difficult to stain. I get wonderful fuel mileage, I generally get about 30mpg on the interstate and about 26-28mpg in city (so usually between 425"

the worst vehicle

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

"I bought this car used three months ago and already replaced the transmission on it and it still is shifting hard at times manly when cold out. The only thing good about this car is it is very nice looking and very spacious. I would never reccomend this car to anyone used or new and i will never buy another dodge vehicle again"

Gear Grinder

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"The car looks great, very quiet, smooth, great mileage, and pretty nice to ride in. However the good ends there. Our car has gone through two transmissions and is currently shopped. It has failed us 3 times on the highway and clunked itself to the shop a few others. The radio presets do not remember what frequency and the clock can't keep time. On top of that, on a sunny day the fake chrome reflects sunlight right underneath sunglasses for a highly annoying glare.I wish we had test drove it on a sunny day. Piece of Junk!"

Nice Family car

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"+ points: Have this car for 1.5 years, worked through Bitter winter and Summer, have 10K miles on it, no problem so far, i get ~23mpg in city and 30 mpg on Highway (with mild AC I get 28mpg on higway). Quiet, comfortable, rugged looking and loaded with cool novelties. Pretty cheap $$$ to buy. We love this one, very practical. Hope they come up with more car like these. Very good american car compare to older dodge vehicles. - points: Interior quality is not the best. Have gaps, if you are very particular in staring interior facets and every corner you will find them. I got 6 speakers music system (MyGIG), It ROCKS, but Hard disk do not work correct in winter, it requires warm up, after that it works normal. If you are looking for 0-60 under 5-6 seconds this is not the car (I have 2.4 L SXT). Well it is obvious looking at its MPG."

Worst vehicle ever

By on Monday, June 15, 2009

"My wife and I have had our 2009 Avenger for about a month. We have made one payment on it and it still has temp tags. It has been back to the dealer twice within the last month. The rotors went back with about 100 miles on it. Now today it is in the shop for new front and rear stuts and the car has 500 miles on it. It is poor quality and cheaply made. I knew we should have bought a Toyota. If you want a good car don't buy an Avenger. If you like to pay mechanic bills then this is the car for you."

just purchased

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"this car is very sporty, more room in back seat than it looks like, only problem is black strip between window and door on both sides has small tears in it and I only have 194 miles on it, the dealer says it is a sticker and they will replace it. I hope it doesnt continue to tear."