2011 Dodge Avenger

7.9

Based on 411 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

still like car

By on Saturday, July 26, 2008

"As far as mine it has had a lot of small things mess up. sun roof replaced 3 times and still not right. Nose from right front tire was told they dont get payed to look for it if its not found. I also found that it had been painted on lift rear I was told no it had not been pantied but it had paint on the rubber inside the door. I took it back 4 times for front end trouble. last time I got it back tand was told nothing was wrong with it I went right to a front shop the left tire was 3"out the front end guy said that it had to have been wrecked how do you fight with the big boys? So I wish they would make it right because I like the car!"

Good value

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"The car constantly gets good compliments on it looks. Many people have called it a "baby charger". I am disappointed I missed out on the free MyGig system, which really adds a great value to the car. The seats are a little hard, and there the blind spots are abnormally large. Overall, a very nice car for its value. I am surprised it is not selling better. The black pearlescent color is really nice, a touch that would cost extra on a Mercedes or BMW."

Just graduate from college

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I've had the the SXT for a year and have no complaints other than the quality of the interior. Although it looks great, the fake "chrome" and other features have a very cheap feel to them. I would recommend this car for a younger person, but i would have to think as you age you would want a little smoother ride and better interior quality."

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I love my Avenger SXT. I have had it for one week and have found nothing wrong with the way it handles. It is a comfortabe and easy to drive vehicle. It does have blind spots, but they are not diffucult to get used to. I have had so many compliments and am continuing to get them. It gets great gas mileage too."

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"This car is overlooked by everyone. Midsize American car with the mygig, remote start, comfortable, roomy, tight and very good mpgs."