2010 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 433 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

awesome handling and smooth ride

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "good gas milage and plenty of power"

Cons: "tires were hard to find..not many choices"

Wyoming - Ten Sleep

"Would buy another one in a heart beat."

Wyoming - Ten Sleep

Good but not Great

By on Friday, April 9, 2010

"Good vehicle, I do like it. But its missing the basics, like reading lights. There are some very large blind spots as well and I do not get the gas mileage that I was expecting. But the handling and comfort are great as well as the power of the V6."

Very Happy

By on Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"I bought this car about six months ago after getting in a accident with my mustang a totaling the car. I knew I couldn't buy another sports car but wanted something with some power and still have fun driving. When I first saw the Avendger I thought it looked like a mini charger; which I loved. The car is comfortable to drive with penlty of rooms for everyone. I love having the navigation and other special features. This car I call Gismo because it has everything and more than I wanted."

Cheaper sporty car

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"has great acceleration when passing. handles and rides very smooth. very pleased with the purchase and plan to keep for 5-6 more years"

Economical yet stylish

By on Monday, August 3, 2009

"I bought the car brand new and so far, I have loved driving it. It handles quite well, I have been getting 25-27mpg city driving and it is very comfortable to sit in. It has plenty of space(head/leg room) for my taller friends. It has a pretty big trunk with fold down seats for those long items you have to haul (I can get two bikes in with the seats down). All in all, I love the car...great buy!"

Good starter car

By on Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Bought as a car for my daughter, SE w/ 2.4L 4 cyl. Has the power she needs.(Not enough for me). Runs good, travels well(34mpg between Denver and Las Vegas NV) the depreciation doesn't bother me because she will buy her next car. Put 18 inch tires and wheels on it, and it rides better. All things said, a good car for the deal I got, $13,000 in March 08. Never had serious problem with it. P.S. Daughter loves it."

Looks can be deceiving

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Love the looks but lacking in comfort and ride. Front seats should be 1" wider for comfort, noisy on rough roads, Excellent AWD in snow and ice. Problems with Oil loss 1qt/3000 miles? Seal in rear end @ 5000 mi, rear struts and very disappointed in Chrome Clad 19" wheels corroding around tire edge. Chrysler will replace only one time."

Surprised me

By on Monday, January 12, 2009

"(I got an unbelievable deal so I will tell you that if i paid closer to the kbb value, that each of my stars would probably go down a star) Before this week, I didn't know what an Avenger was. I was looking for an Altima, or Fusion. The name Avenger sounded cheesy, so when I heard the name I didn't really care for it. But then the sales guy told me they needed to get rid of these 2008s to make room for the 2009's... 15,995 with Nav, Uconnect, Sirius, leather interior, R/T, and a lifetime powertrain/engine warranty. I sat in it, drove it and I realized I found car that i hardly see on the road, but i felt was beautiful and fun. That made me feel good because I hate driving the common car on the road. The V6 had accelerated pretty well and the ride was overall very smooth. Lots of head room for me and people behind me said it was spacious. MY wife loves it, I can't stop playing with the toys. Again, my deal was extremely good, so I don't know how valid this review is. Just know that i'm excited and can't wait to drive home."

love this car

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"this car is a sleeper it has the power to stay with the best sounds great with the factory ext system so any of you motor heads want a car that will mess with peoples heads this is it handles proformence and the ride is greatin all weather and when you get home it a good family car with plenty of room an comfort A+++ dodge"

Too many trips to the service department

By on Saturday, November 8, 2008

"When I first got by R/T AWD I loved it mostly for the looks of it. Then after many trips to the service department during the first year (at least once a month) the good looks could no longer make me love this car. It all started with the Chrome wheels or should I say fake chrome wheels...they started to peel and two bent causing my tires to lose air, the many recalls (4), transmission problems, problems with the windows (3 times), struts, strut mounts, the steering wheel had to be replaced, and brakes. After all of this I wanted to trade, but it's not worth hardly anything now so I'm stuck paying for a car that I hate. Do yourself a favor and buy another car that is better made, will keep its value and is not just good to look at."