2010 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 422 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

love this car, i want to pay off and keep

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

Pros: "standard"

Cons: "tires are a bit expensive"

"i think these cars are the greatest with over all look and performance."

Drives as good as it looks!

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

"I am a loyal Chrysler/Dodge customer and the 2009 Dodge Avenger was my first new car purchase. I couldn't be happier! My only complaint is that I don't get even better mileage, but even with at least half in-town driving I still average 27-28 MPG. It looks great and 2.5 years into my loan I still don't mind making my car payment each month. Why drive something without personality? This is a car with spunk!"

Gear Grinder

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"The car looks great, very quiet, smooth, great mileage, and pretty nice to ride in. However the good ends there. Our car has gone through two transmissions and is currently shopped. It has failed us 3 times on the highway and clunked itself to the shop a few others. The radio presets do not remember what frequency and the clock can't keep time. On top of that, on a sunny day the fake chrome reflects sunlight right underneath sunglasses for a highly annoying glare.I wish we had test drove it on a sunny day. Piece of Junk!"

Nice Family car

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"+ points: Have this car for 1.5 years, worked through Bitter winter and Summer, have 10K miles on it, no problem so far, i get ~23mpg in city and 30 mpg on Highway (with mild AC I get 28mpg on higway). Quiet, comfortable, rugged looking and loaded with cool novelties. Pretty cheap $$$ to buy. We love this one, very practical. Hope they come up with more car like these. Very good american car compare to older dodge vehicles. - points: Interior quality is not the best. Have gaps, if you are very particular in staring interior facets and every corner you will find them. I got 6 speakers music system (MyGIG), It ROCKS, but Hard disk do not work correct in winter, it requires warm up, after that it works normal. If you are looking for 0-60 under 5-6 seconds this is not the car (I have 2.4 L SXT). Well it is obvious looking at its MPG."

just purchased

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"this car is very sporty, more room in back seat than it looks like, only problem is black strip between window and door on both sides has small tears in it and I only have 194 miles on it, the dealer says it is a sticker and they will replace it. I hope it doesnt continue to tear."