2009 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 427 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

I absolutely love this car!!!

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and perfect for small families."

Cons: "No real manual transmission available."

"I am a single mom and this car is the perfect fit for my daughter and I. I get my horsepower and sporty look while still being able to function to the needs of being a mom. I drove a fully loaded Titan before buying my Avenger and I must say this car has more driver-felt power then the Titan had. I have more fun with this car than any other vehicle I've ever owned. The affordability is also a plus. I have an SXT Plus model which I find to be a better alternative. The R/T is cool but I can have the SXT Plus which is basically the same car for less the price simply because there are no R/T badges all over the place. I love my car and find it to be more than perfect! I personally cannot wait to buy a few items that will increase my horsepower and allow me to be more competitive with other cars like mine."

Life Saver

By on Sunday, March 20, 2011

"I was in a high speed collision about 3 weeks ago. A lady pulled out in front of me. I was going about 60 mph and t-boned her. This car saved my life. I walked away with a few bruises and that's it. I loved this car very much. She's totalled now, but she definantly took care of me. I'd definantly recommend this car. It's safe, reliable, and has a decent gas milage. High Five, Dodge."

Givew you the neccessities and a good ride.

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pros: "A fair priced car that delivers what it promises."

Cons: "the interior has a lot of hard plastic."

"I have the SXT. It is not a super fancy car, but it has a very good sound system with satellite radio, power locks, cruise, heated cup holder, automatic cooler for canned drinks, electric mirrors and very dependable. I also own a Mercedes and an Infiniti. For the price, I would say the Avenger has been the best buy. It is still going at 189,000 mile and I have only had to do the expected maintenance on it."

I love this car!

By on Monday, December 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No touch screen radio"

Love my window tint

"I bought this car brand new, I've been in love the entire time. The color is blackberry pearl, it's beautiful. It's an SE with the V6 3.6 liter Pentastar engine. It'll easily go from 0 to 60 in about 6 seconds. It has a smooth ride, does well in the snow. I get the oil changed as per manufacturer , every 6,000 miles. I love the UCONNECT Bluetooth features, it's a great safety feature. I wish they didn't discontinue this car, I'd buy another one. It has 18 inch alloy wheels, the tires are more expensive for this size but, I love the look. It has a spoiler on the trunk which completes the look. My car is awesome. I was commuting 25 miles each way to work for the first 2 1/2 years, this car is very comfortable and has a smooth ride, it's very good for trips, I go to the shore often in the summer."

Love my window tint

great car, good milage solid comfortable ride.

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "carpet could be more resilent"

"My only complaint would be the carpet (premature ware.)"