2009 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 419 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Drives as good as it looks!

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

"I am a loyal Chrysler/Dodge customer and the 2009 Dodge Avenger was my first new car purchase. I couldn't be happier! My only complaint is that I don't get even better mileage, but even with at least half in-town driving I still average 27-28 MPG. It looks great and 2.5 years into my loan I still don't mind making my car payment each month. Why drive something without personality? This is a car with spunk!"

Economically Great!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I bought my car in 08' it was used by a dealership as a demo model before I purchased it. The car has been great, the size is nice for two kids between the ages 1-3 and are now 4-6. The interior is extremely up holding and very difficult to stain. I get wonderful fuel mileage, I generally get about 30mpg on the interstate and about 26-28mpg in city (so usually between 425"

the worst vehicle

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

"I bought this car used three months ago and already replaced the transmission on it and it still is shifting hard at times manly when cold out. The only thing good about this car is it is very nice looking and very spacious. I would never reccomend this car to anyone used or new and i will never buy another dodge vehicle again"

Gear Grinder

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"The car looks great, very quiet, smooth, great mileage, and pretty nice to ride in. However the good ends there. Our car has gone through two transmissions and is currently shopped. It has failed us 3 times on the highway and clunked itself to the shop a few others. The radio presets do not remember what frequency and the clock can't keep time. On top of that, on a sunny day the fake chrome reflects sunlight right underneath sunglasses for a highly annoying glare.I wish we had test drove it on a sunny day. Piece of Junk!"

Nice Family car

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"+ points: Have this car for 1.5 years, worked through Bitter winter and Summer, have 10K miles on it, no problem so far, i get ~23mpg in city and 30 mpg on Highway (with mild AC I get 28mpg on higway). Quiet, comfortable, rugged looking and loaded with cool novelties. Pretty cheap $$$ to buy. We love this one, very practical. Hope they come up with more car like these. Very good american car compare to older dodge vehicles. - points: Interior quality is not the best. Have gaps, if you are very particular in staring interior facets and every corner you will find them. I got 6 speakers music system (MyGIG), It ROCKS, but Hard disk do not work correct in winter, it requires warm up, after that it works normal. If you are looking for 0-60 under 5-6 seconds this is not the car (I have 2.4 L SXT). Well it is obvious looking at its MPG."