2008 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 427 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Cheaper sporty car

By on Monday, June 07, 2010

"has great acceleration when passing. handles and rides very smooth. very pleased with the purchase and plan to keep for 5-6 more years"

Good but not Great

By on Friday, April 09, 2010

"Good vehicle, I do like it. But its missing the basics, like reading lights. There are some very large blind spots as well and I do not get the gas mileage that I was expecting. But the handling and comfort are great as well as the power of the V6."

Very Happy

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"I bought this car about six months ago after getting in a accident with my mustang a totaling the car. I knew I couldn't buy another sports car but wanted something with some power and still have fun driving. When I first saw the Avendger I thought it looked like a mini charger; which I loved. The car is comfortable to drive with penlty of rooms for everyone. I love having the navigation and other special features. This car I call Gismo because it has everything and more than I wanted."

Economical yet stylish

By on Monday, August 03, 2009

"I bought the car brand new and so far, I have loved driving it. It handles quite well, I have been getting 25-27mpg city driving and it is very comfortable to sit in. It has plenty of space(head/leg room) for my taller friends. It has a pretty big trunk with fold down seats for those long items you have to haul (I can get two bikes in with the seats down). All in all, I love the car...great buy!"

Good starter car

By on Saturday, June 06, 2009

"Bought as a car for my daughter, SE w/ 2.4L 4 cyl. Has the power she needs.(Not enough for me). Runs good, travels well(34mpg between Denver and Las Vegas NV) the depreciation doesn't bother me because she will buy her next car. Put 18 inch tires and wheels on it, and it rides better. All things said, a good car for the deal I got, $13,000 in March 08. Never had serious problem with it. P.S. Daughter loves it."