2008 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 419 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

BEST VEHICLE EVER!

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and feels like another whole world!"

Cons: "None!"

"This is our second Dodge Avenger! We recently traded in our 2010 Dodge Avenger SXT for a Dodge Avenger R/T. I love dodge and love my new R/T model!"

By on Wednesday, November 04, 2009

HATE THIS CAR!

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"I bought this car 8 months ago and I hate it. The car has quite a few blind spots ( I know every car does but this one is worse than others I've owned) The seats are uncomfortable to sit in for over an hour and the car feels "cheap" ... I wish I did not buy this car however the only thing I do like, is the spacious trunk -that's it!"

I absolutely love this car!!!

By on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and perfect for small families."

Cons: "No real manual transmission available."

"I am a single mom and this car is the perfect fit for my daughter and I. I get my horsepower and sporty look while still being able to function to the needs of being a mom. I drove a fully loaded Titan before buying my Avenger and I must say this car has more driver-felt power then the Titan had. I have more fun with this car than any other vehicle I've ever owned. The affordability is also a plus. I have an SXT Plus model which I find to be a better alternative. The R/T is cool but I can have the SXT Plus which is basically the same car for less the price simply because there are no R/T badges all over the place. I love my car and find it to be more than perfect! I personally cannot wait to buy a few items that will increase my horsepower and allow me to be more competitive with other cars like mine."

good car, but is a dodge

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "size, fuel economy, easy to drive."

Cons: "brakes"

"The car is a good, big, economical car. Dodge has lost its direction for a while, and has left this model to the end of their priority. The car has three defects common from any dodge. First, the windows needed repair because motor failed on the pilot side. Then, the automatic "shifter" broke up, and the radiator failed. I had a warranty, but still was a painful situation. for last, the brakes on the front seem to fail often, causing the car wheel to shake. I have already repair more the brakes than in any other car I have ever own. Although is 80k miles, and due to the economy I may stick to it for a couple of more years. lets see."