2015 Chrysler Town & Country Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,003 - $30,310.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/8.0

7.3

Based on 423 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.5/10

wanted to get rid of it right after we bought it

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "kids love it"

Cons: "not worth the money"

"we have had nothing but trouble with this minivan. first week of owning the new van the key fob quit working; we were 450miles away from home in 95 degree weather. the sliding door also quit working which shut down the entire computer system. the radio system works only some of the time. the back up camera is not reliable. the van has had at least 6 recalls on it continually bringing it into the dealer."

Satisfied Consumer -So Far

By on Friday, January 15, 2010

"I do not trust auto mechanics so I service my vehicles myself. Therefore I get the opportunity to see for myself what a vehicle is like and can provide unbiased information -not just outrage at a seemingly persistent problem or glee at having a new vehicle that should have very few issues anyway. Here it is: the 2008 T&C with STOW-N-GO is very stylish and practical. We use ours as a truck, car and bus, even tow a trailer. The transmission feels like it could be a weak point, so consider that if you are buying used. It is not an issue to me as the original purchaser with lifetime powertrain warranty. Interior is very nice except for those cheap door panels. Ride is a bit harsher than the likes of Chevy Venture etc. but handling has a very positive feel. Rear brakes and rotors wearing unevenly -that is not warranty covered. I have had no mechanical or electrical issues at all thus far. The 3.8 engine is torque effective and smooth running. I have not the room here to mention all of the positives in this van. This is a really nice van and a good value if you can get it at a fair price."

By on Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"traded in a much better vehicle than i bought. this vehicle is under powered(3.8) noisey and trans.is hard to put in gear at times.had to return to dealer at 2000 miles to have front end realigned.no help from dealer to resolve these problems."

Transmission Problems

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pros: "Fun and comfortable to drive"

Cons: "Count on the transmission going out."

"Every Chrysler van we've owned have had the transmission go out between 100,000 and 125,000 miles! Tried a Caliber three years ago, and that transmission went out in less than 80,000 miles. Chrysler has a lot to do to improve their drivetrain."

Never a problem

By on Thursday, May 26, 2016

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Many of the gadget motors are prone to failure."

"I purchased my 1999 T&C LXi immediately after it was traded back to the dealer with 30,000 miles. I used the van to take my high-school kid to debate tournaments. Now the van has 103,000 miles. My T&C has never had an accident or major mechanical problem. Some of the tiny motors don't work well, such as on a few windows, so I don't move those windows. I have the original engine and transmission. I flush the transmission every year. Now I'm in the market for a newer Limited version, say a 2012."