2015 Chrysler Town & Country Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,104 - $30,361.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/8.0

7.3

Based on 426 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.5/10

Many visits to dealership for repairs!

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pros: "Interior options, comfortable, lots of storage"

Cons: "transmission problems, clunking"

"This vehicle has been in the shop a lot (I think I am up to 12 times now). It took over a year and a half (and 3 dealerships) to get some big clunks taken care of. Since the day I bought it, the front end shudders when you begin driving. The 4th dealership put in a new valve body, which made it worse. Six months later they said they had gotten a bad batch of valve bodies and put another one in. It did not fix the shudder, but took it back to the original shudder. They will not even look at it under the power train warranty now that it is over 36,000 miles, even though that is supposed to go to 100,000 miles. Arbitration with Chrysler was a joke. Chrysler has stopped returning my calls to get this fixed. NEVER AGAIN!!!!"

Nice ride, travel. Mechanical poor.

By on Friday, June 3, 2016

Pros: "great for long trips, smooth ride"

Cons: "Brakes, Cooling design are problematic"

"Poor dealership. Front Brakes replaced 3 times and wore out faster than any vehicle we have owned (out of over 25 vehicles), Bad design for cooling system with plastic hoses routed immediately over engine manifold. Coolant system leaks 2 times as a result. Brakes and coolant hoses problems appear to be common. Oil pan leak at 60K miles. Air filter change is very difficult due to design of connectors, location is okay. Window regulator failed in driver side front. Stow and go seats are a great feature but are a little difficult to operate."

Problems surfacing

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I have a 2008 T&C Touring w/ 22,000 miles. Have noticed tranny slippage since day 1. Had rear rotors replaced at 19,000 miles, as well as tires--no assistance from dealer on rotors. Problems with door sensors, which at times have left my door wide open at mall, etc. Air conditioning is now blowing hot air only--appt set at dealer. A lot of road noise. Not a bad vehicle to drive and is very useful, I'm just concerned with the problems I'm starting to see."

very roomy

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "the space in car and the smooth drive ability."

"My husband just purchased a 2010 chrysler town & country for me and let me tell u my kids love it as do i..the van drives r so smooth and what about all that extra storage space.. I recommend this van to a family that enjoys space ")."

Best family vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, convenient, road trip friendly"

"Great family vehicle to haul around town or long haul vacations. Seven trips to Florida."

wanted to get rid of it right after we bought it

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "kids love it"

Cons: "not worth the money"

"we have had nothing but trouble with this minivan. first week of owning the new van the key fob quit working; we were 450miles away from home in 95 degree weather. the sliding door also quit working which shut down the entire computer system. the radio system works only some of the time. the back up camera is not reliable. the van has had at least 6 recalls on it continually bringing it into the dealer."

Satisfied Consumer -So Far

By on Friday, January 15, 2010

"I do not trust auto mechanics so I service my vehicles myself. Therefore I get the opportunity to see for myself what a vehicle is like and can provide unbiased information -not just outrage at a seemingly persistent problem or glee at having a new vehicle that should have very few issues anyway. Here it is: the 2008 T&C with STOW-N-GO is very stylish and practical. We use ours as a truck, car and bus, even tow a trailer. The transmission feels like it could be a weak point, so consider that if you are buying used. It is not an issue to me as the original purchaser with lifetime powertrain warranty. Interior is very nice except for those cheap door panels. Ride is a bit harsher than the likes of Chevy Venture etc. but handling has a very positive feel. Rear brakes and rotors wearing unevenly -that is not warranty covered. I have had no mechanical or electrical issues at all thus far. The 3.8 engine is torque effective and smooth running. I have not the room here to mention all of the positives in this van. This is a really nice van and a good value if you can get it at a fair price."

By on Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"traded in a much better vehicle than i bought. this vehicle is under powered(3.8) noisey and trans.is hard to put in gear at times.had to return to dealer at 2000 miles to have front end realigned.no help from dealer to resolve these problems."

I love the handling, comfort, and its features

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Got top of the line at a very reasonable price."

Cons: "Only disappointed with the brakes, but now fixed"

"Even though I've had some starter and brake issues, I still prefer the chrysler minivans as my primary vehicle. It has been dependable, comfortable, and gets very good gas mileage on trips."

I must have gotten a lemon

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Navigation system, roomy,"

Cons: "Quality"

"I have had so many problems with this vehicle that I have lost count. Everything from minor squeaks and interior defects to the engine and transmission. The normal wear and tear items have all been replaced earlier than any other vehicle I have owned. I may have just gotten a bad one, but it has been a real disappointment."