2014 Chrysler Town & Country Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,578 - $31,056.

10/6.9

7.3

Based on 398 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.6/10

Among the best cars I've owned over the last 45 yr

By on Monday, June 03, 2013

Pros: "Form, function, reliability EXCELLENT"

Cons: "Boxy appearance."

"Appearance is a bit boxy, but in terms of function, reliability, and comfort, it's a TEN! I've owned Fords (which I love), Chevys, Chryslers, a Plymouth, Pontiacs, a BMW, a Volvos, and a Fiat. This car competes with all of them. Problem free, except the direction light on the right mirror keeps falling off. Could be poor design, or parking lot damage. Either way, annoying as can be. Buy the maintenance package...worth every nickel."

Best vehicle ever...........ever

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "All features work, good visibility,comfy seats"

Cons: "None yet, except for deleting the AWD option"

"I am big and fat and this vehicle is so easy to enter and exit. It has been very dependable and runs as good as the day I bought it. Stow'n Go seating let's me flatten out the cargo deck to load up for my Florida move every winter and still have my seats when I get to Florida. The highway drive is so comfy I've driven 16 plus hours no problem. The van is heavy and holds the road yet gets great gas mileage for all it is. The sound system combined with SAT Sirius is so pleasurable with strong signal strength and great genre. I've been driving Chyrsler minivans since 1986 except for a stint with a new Mercedes E320 that I preferred less than the Town"

Car love, 2003 T&C Limited

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Serene driving experience, easy on me"

Cons: "No mileage improvement in 10 years? Why not?"

"This car has been reliable, spacious, even now, in 2013 features still not offered on many cars. I've especially enjoyed the remote control tailgate when loading groceries and the remote sliding doors on the backseats. This is a great car and, as a female buyer, I plan to buy the new 2013. I want the fold-down seats that fold flat into the floor. Love the convenience of bringing home a piece of furniture or long distance trips with room to stretch out. I shop the market when buying and have kept this car because there isn't anything nicer, including the big luxury sedans that keep shrinking. So, as I now part with it for the fold-into-the-floor seats, I bet the next owner will fall in love with it too."

Very satisfactory-Great for long distance driving.

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "Great for long distance driving"

Cons: "MPG-interior color-road noise"

"A good vehicle with few major negatives. The light gray interior looks cheesy: black is best but not available in this year. Gas mileage on the smaller engine could be better. At 60 mph on flat interstate 24 mpg is possible. Around town 14 is the best possible. Power could be better as it shifts too often uphills and loose slows whiel on cruise going up hills. There is very little engine compression for breaking with transmission on long downhill runs. The dual DVDs are a complete waste of time, space and money for us but the swivel and go seats are comfortable. Avoid the Stow n Go if you will be driving long distances. Road noise is a little loud but not distracting - could be quieter with better engineering. In spite of all that, I do like the vehicle and would buy another."

Couldn't be more pleased!!!

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great interior, Great Value"

Cons: "Side visability is a problem on rare occassions"

"I really couldn't be more pleased with my purchase! First the dealer was very kind and knowledgeable about this vehicle and the three trim levels. I test drived the three top rated minivans and found very little difference between all models. However, in my opinion I find the Town"

I love this van!

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Great price compared to Honda and Toyota. Reliable, decent mileage, comfortable, spacious, flexible."

"I bought this van new in March, 2008. I use it mostly for long trips and hauling stuff from Home Depot/Lowes, etc. I am 6'6" and I enjoy the legroom and headroom this vehicle offers. On the freeway, I just set the cruise control and steer. My wife occassionally crawls into the back on long trips, and with the second row seats stored she can lay down and exercise. It's great for the space it provides and the versatility of the different seat configurations. I highly recommend this van and will buy another in a year or two."

gas mileage

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"We went from a suv to this van not only for the room but also for the reliability. The only problem I have is the gas mileage. It seems that we get the same gas mileage with the van as we did with our V8 suv! Not happy with that."

Good Minivan

By on Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Have a 2009 T&C Limited for 2 months. My wife has only about 1000 miles on it. We chose the Chrysler because it's only minivan I'm comfortable in. I'm big guy. The Limited came with all the options we wanted. My wife loves it. The ride is smooth, and everyone is comfortable in all seats. Looks good too. Got a great deal. One drawback is there no longer any dealers nearby! I have to go about 20 minutes away to my nearest dealer."

Awesome Van!

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"We previously owned a 1998 version and didn't have any problems with it. Have had our 2008 model for about six months and absolutely love it! All the features are what you would expect from a vehicle that costs a whole lot more! I especially love the DVD system for the kids and the roomy interior. The only problem we have is a intermittent "squeaky" sound that we hear that appears to be coming from the rear passenger sliding door...other than that, a great buy!"

Nice performance but cheap interior appointments

By on Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I purchased the 2008 LX used two months ago (was from a rental fleet). Positives noted to date: comfortable driver and passenger seats, and second row Stow N Go seats; adequate power for flat country with 3.3 V8; good handling. Negatives to date: cheap interior plastic; severly inclined third row seats; excessive road noise"