2013 Chrysler Town & Country Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,884 - $29,032.

10/7.0

7.2

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.2/10
    7.4/10

We've had this car for nearly two years

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"This is a reliable and comfortable car. We have only had to do routine maintenance. I cannot stress enough the utility of this vehicle. We use it for everything from cross country trips to moving furniture. The ability to roll down the back windows is a big improvement ion the old style. It has more than enough power for going up and down hills in the foothills where we live. I never thought I would love a mini-van, but I really love this vehicle."

Good Minivan

By on Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Have a 2009 T&C Limited for 2 months. My wife has only about 1000 miles on it. We chose the Chrysler because it's only minivan I'm comfortable in. I'm big guy. The Limited came with all the options we wanted. My wife loves it. The ride is smooth, and everyone is comfortable in all seats. Looks good too. Got a great deal. One drawback is there no longer any dealers nearby! I have to go about 20 minutes away to my nearest dealer."

Awesome Van!

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"We previously owned a 1998 version and didn't have any problems with it. Have had our 2008 model for about six months and absolutely love it! All the features are what you would expect from a vehicle that costs a whole lot more! I especially love the DVD system for the kids and the roomy interior. The only problem we have is a intermittent "squeaky" sound that we hear that appears to be coming from the rear passenger sliding door...other than that, a great buy!"

Very Comfortable Big Minivan

By on Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Runs and works perfectly. Could not possibly want a car to do more than this perfect car."

v good family hauler

By on Wednesday, May 06, 2009

"We owe the 2008 4.0l and based on other's reviews and on our own experience I beleive it's a much better choice. We had one problem with the nav/entertainment center and one with the console lights which were replaced fast by the dealer . I have 15,000 miles and no other issues. There are a few things that can be improved (little wind noise, rear door closing malfuction on and off, transmission shifting, etc) but overall is a good car. I won't tell what the goods are because everybody knows them :) all the bells and whistles. I love the nav with sirius traffic. It really works. Mileage wise I get little less then the sticker but I drive faster too. I guess that the mileage is acurate if you drive 55-60mph; I do 65-80 and I get 23-24 on the hwy. What Chrysler can do to get a better mileage and rim the competition? Fit this car with a diesel engine. The same engine that runs on the Dodge sprinter. That will do 30MPG easily with the same driving feeling due to the better torque. Drove the car on long trips loaded with all type of gear, roof rack and so on. Exceptional features for this type of driving. Not too good for daily commute or running erands. Buy a small car for that."

See if you qualify for