2012 Chrysler Town & Country

7.4

Based on 403 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.4/10
    7.6/10

Best vehicle ever...........ever

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "All features work, good visibility,comfy seats"

Cons: "None yet, except for deleting the AWD option"

"I am big and fat and this vehicle is so easy to enter and exit. It has been very dependable and runs as good as the day I bought it. Stow'n Go seating let's me flatten out the cargo deck to load up for my Florida move every winter and still have my seats when I get to Florida. The highway drive is so comfy I've driven 16 plus hours no problem. The van is heavy and holds the road yet gets great gas mileage for all it is. The sound system combined with SAT Sirius is so pleasurable with strong signal strength and great genre. I've been driving Chyrsler minivans since 1986 except for a stint with a new Mercedes E320 that I preferred less than the Town"

MAP UPDATES will cost you $149 EACH YEAR

By on Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Pros: "Exterior design, lots of features, good MPG"

"BUYER BEWARE! What they don't tell you when you buy this van is that map updates for the GPS navigational system will cost you $149 EVERY YEAR plus taxes and fees . What's worse is that firmware updates for the device are only available IF you buy the map updates."

Among the best cars I've owned over the last 45 yr

By on Monday, June 03, 2013

Pros: "Form, function, reliability EXCELLENT"

Cons: "Boxy appearance."

"Appearance is a bit boxy, but in terms of function, reliability, and comfort, it's a TEN! I've owned Fords (which I love), Chevys, Chryslers, a Plymouth, Pontiacs, a BMW, a Volvos, and a Fiat. This car competes with all of them. Problem free, except the direction light on the right mirror keeps falling off. Could be poor design, or parking lot damage. Either way, annoying as can be. Buy the maintenance package...worth every nickel."

Car love, 2003 T&C Limited

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Serene driving experience, easy on me"

Cons: "No mileage improvement in 10 years? Why not?"

"This car has been reliable, spacious, even now, in 2013 features still not offered on many cars. I've especially enjoyed the remote control tailgate when loading groceries and the remote sliding doors on the backseats. This is a great car and, as a female buyer, I plan to buy the new 2013. I want the fold-down seats that fold flat into the floor. Love the convenience of bringing home a piece of furniture or long distance trips with room to stretch out. I shop the market when buying and have kept this car because there isn't anything nicer, including the big luxury sedans that keep shrinking. So, as I now part with it for the fold-into-the-floor seats, I bet the next owner will fall in love with it too."

Couldn't be more pleased!!!

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great interior, Great Value"

Cons: "Side visability is a problem on rare occassions"

"I really couldn't be more pleased with my purchase! First the dealer was very kind and knowledgeable about this vehicle and the three trim levels. I test drived the three top rated minivans and found very little difference between all models. However, in my opinion I find the Town"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals