2011 Chrysler Town & Country

7.3

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.5/10

loads of room

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "plenty of room"

Cons: "no cons. great van."

"with the rear stow and go seats folded into the floor, 2 scooters for the elderly can fit with room to spare. Also, it is great for long trips or trips to the grocery store."

well designed & convenient

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "well designed; comfortable; decent mpg"

Cons: "head room in 3rd row seat"

"My 2013 T&C has proven very reliable, only requiring routine maintenance. Ride is comfortable, visibility is great, stow'n go seating is the best! Plenty of cargo space and seven passenger seating. Engine & transmission are good. Not a fan of 'economy' mode. Handling is good for a minivan; certainly not a sports car. Well designed overall and very good looking for a mini. Very pleased so far at 17,400 miles."

Roomy, versatile and comfortable

By on Friday, March 06, 2015

Pros: "Seats fold away to provide cavernous cargo space"

Cons: "Road noise"

"The Town & County/Touring efficiently uses space and comfortably accommodates passengers and luggage. It has provided almost 40,000 miles of trouble free service. The only drawback is that the level of road noise can be rather high on certain road surfaces. The van does lack the ego appeal of many pricier $50,000+ SUVs but it is a great value at around $30,000. I will easily put more than 100,000 miles on this vehicle."

Versitile work horse, Does everything I need .

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Does everything with ease. Fun to drive"

Cons: "Leather does not cover the very edges of the seats"

"I have a handycapped family member and need to carry a wheel chair most of the time. I cannot imagine life without a minivan. When I need seats to carry people I have them...when I need room to carry stuff I have that. Everything at a push of a button. I have nearly 40,0000 miles on My Town and Country Limited. My ONLY repair has been new break pads at 30,000 miles. Not one other single problem. The car gets great gas mileage 30 MPG on trips and 22 MPG in town. Very comfortable and good looking Minivan. Love it."

Wish I'd Gotten Something Else

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Nice extras for the money"

Cons: "Everything else"

"Just read one of the reviews here that was titled "Great Acceleration"...are you sure we're driving the same car? From day one, it's like I'm in a battle with this van. It's sluggish, slow, and drives like a sled. I struggle up hills, and the engine is LOUD. Let's just put it this way: if you enjoy a quick acceleration, this car is NOT for you. The rattle deep in my dashboard drives me mad. The console between the front seats rattles, even on a smooth highway. Sometimes my high beams don't work, and my wipers are likely to go on without a drop of rain in sight. Today I got a flat tire in below zero weather with a van full of kids. I looked in the manual to find out where the spare tire is, and guess what? There IS no spare tire. Apparently a spare tire is an extra...to the tune of $295, according to the dealership. Instead, you're provided with a pump that claims to seal the hole. Better hope you're not out in the country when you get a flat, because the patch job is only guaranteed up to five miles!! Long story short: should have bought a Honda."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals