2010 Chrysler Town & Country

7.3

Based on 423 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.5/10

Many visits to dealership for repairs!

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pros: "Interior options, comfortable, lots of storage"

Cons: "transmission problems, clunking"

"This vehicle has been in the shop a lot (I think I am up to 12 times now). It took over a year and a half (and 3 dealerships) to get some big clunks taken care of. Since the day I bought it, the front end shudders when you begin driving. The 4th dealership put in a new valve body, which made it worse. Six months later they said they had gotten a bad batch of valve bodies and put another one in. It did not fix the shudder, but took it back to the original shudder. They will not even look at it under the power train warranty now that it is over 36,000 miles, even though that is supposed to go to 100,000 miles. Arbitration with Chrysler was a joke. Chrysler has stopped returning my calls to get this fixed. NEVER AGAIN!!!!"

Nice ride, travel. Mechanical poor.

By on Friday, June 3, 2016

Pros: "great for long trips, smooth ride"

Cons: "Brakes, Cooling design are problematic"

"Poor dealership. Front Brakes replaced 3 times and wore out faster than any vehicle we have owned (out of over 25 vehicles), Bad design for cooling system with plastic hoses routed immediately over engine manifold. Coolant system leaks 2 times as a result. Brakes and coolant hoses problems appear to be common. Oil pan leak at 60K miles. Air filter change is very difficult due to design of connectors, location is okay. Window regulator failed in driver side front. Stow and go seats are a great feature but are a little difficult to operate."

best, most flexible, versatile vehicle i have ever

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Cons: "poor design tilt steering control"

"great car. my sixth minivan (five chrysler-built) stow n go seats make this a totally versatile vehicle. i use it for everything hauling up to seven people, carrying all sorts of cargo and various combinations, it drives great, rides as well as my wife's cadillac dts on most surfaces, gets about 18 mpg in town and up to a little over 26 on the highway using regular gas. even heavily loaded it stays level and handles well. last summer i drove it back from california carrying my wife and myself, my grown granddaughter, overweight grown grandson, two small greatgrandchildren in car seats, heavily loaded inside and with a heavily loaded luggage tray on a trailer hich with no noticeable deterioration in performance, ride, or handling. its just the best ever, and i understand the 2012s are even better."

very roomy

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "the space in car and the smooth drive ability."

"My husband just purchased a 2010 chrysler town & country for me and let me tell u my kids love it as do i..the van drives r so smooth and what about all that extra storage space.. I recommend this van to a family that enjoys space ")."

Best family vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, convenient, road trip friendly"

"Great family vehicle to haul around town or long haul vacations. Seven trips to Florida."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals