2009 Chrysler Town & Country

7.3

Based on 419 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.6/10

its a 2008..what a great van...its worth it

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "worth the value"

"Never have i own a vehicle like this..mu first Chrysler Product and not my last. this van has to be the best made van...it offers so much in handling and ride i cant say enough about how it feel to drive. The paint job has to be the best as the color are as bright as the day i bought it. the mood lighting inside the cabin make for a great night time driving experience. WOW everybody should own a Chrysler Town and Country."

Many visits to dealership for repairs!

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pros: "Interior options, comfortable, lots of storage"

Cons: "transmission problems, clunking"

"This vehicle has been in the shop a lot (I think I am up to 12 times now). It took over a year and a half (and 3 dealerships) to get some big clunks taken care of. Since the day I bought it, the front end shudders when you begin driving. The 4th dealership put in a new valve body, which made it worse. Six months later they said they had gotten a bad batch of valve bodies and put another one in. It did not fix the shudder, but took it back to the original shudder. They will not even look at it under the power train warranty now that it is over 36,000 miles, even though that is supposed to go to 100,000 miles. Arbitration with Chrysler was a joke. Chrysler has stopped returning my calls to get this fixed. NEVER AGAIN!!!!"

very roomy

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "the space in car and the smooth drive ability."

"My husband just purchased a 2010 chrysler town & country for me and let me tell u my kids love it as do i..the van drives r so smooth and what about all that extra storage space.. I recommend this van to a family that enjoys space ")."

Best family vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, convenient, road trip friendly"

"Great family vehicle to haul around town or long haul vacations. Seven trips to Florida."

best, most flexible, versatile vehicle i have ever

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Cons: "poor design tilt steering control"

"great car. my sixth minivan (five chrysler-built) stow n go seats make this a totally versatile vehicle. i use it for everything hauling up to seven people, carrying all sorts of cargo and various combinations, it drives great, rides as well as my wife's cadillac dts on most surfaces, gets about 18 mpg in town and up to a little over 26 on the highway using regular gas. even heavily loaded it stays level and handles well. last summer i drove it back from california carrying my wife and myself, my grown granddaughter, overweight grown grandson, two small greatgrandchildren in car seats, heavily loaded inside and with a heavily loaded luggage tray on a trailer hich with no noticeable deterioration in performance, ride, or handling. its just the best ever, and i understand the 2012s are even better."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals