2009 Chrysler Town & Country

7.3

Based on 386 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.5/10

Versitile work horse, Does everything I need .

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Does everything with ease. Fun to drive"

Cons: "Leather does not cover the very edges of the seats"

"I have a handycapped family member and need to carry a wheel chair most of the time. I cannot imagine life without a minivan. When I need seats to carry people I have them...when I need room to carry stuff I have that. Everything at a push of a button. I have nearly 40,0000 miles on My Town and Country Limited. My ONLY repair has been new break pads at 30,000 miles. Not one other single problem. The car gets great gas mileage 30 MPG on trips and 22 MPG in town. Very comfortable and good looking Minivan. Love it."

Love the way it drives, and all of its features

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pros: "Great Value"

"I feel so happy with my purchase. The drive is great, the van handles so well. Also love all the features. I feel like I got real value for my money. It feels like real quality inside also. Not cheap like its competition felt for me inside. LOVE the van and would and have recommended to my sister."

Too many problems!

By on Monday, August 08, 2011

Pros: "Interior, ride, decent mileage"

Cons: "Potato chip engineering"

"I guess this is why they went BR. Our third one and at first it was great until we started knowing our local service writer by first name. Brakes twice, power door harness's,axle seal, turn signal switch, body controller re-program twice then replace,ignition switch,tire pressure sensor(s), frt wheel bearings....and others I probably forgot. Nice driving and well designed interior but way too unreliable. I won't own this van once it is out of warrany (3 months)."

WOW - Best Minivan I've ever owned or driven

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "Great overall value"

Cons: "Driver's power seat control is confusing."

"Lots of utility with stow-&-go middle seating and power folding 3rd seat. Also has power rear door. Great ride and lots of power and get gas mileage in the high 20's while cruising at highway speeds. Backup camera and display is best I have ever seen - I tried them all and it's much better than Toyota, Honda, Ford, or GM. I liked the fact that I could order the van the way I wanted it - not like Honda or Toyota where you have to take what they make and pay for lots of bling that you don't want. I'll drive this van till the wheels fall off."

Best family vehicle!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pros: "great price, power second row windows, very roomy!"

Cons: "second row cup holders don't work with cans."

"This is the second Town & Country that I've owned. It just keeps getting better and better. The gas mileage is fantasic for this size vehicle. Highway between 28 and 30 mpg. I love the convenience of stow and go when I have something larger to move. With a seven person family it has plenty of room. My favorite feature is the second row windows go down. You just can't beat that in a mini van. The center console is fantasic. You can role down the front windows with your key fob, which lets some of the heat out before you get in. Mine has blind side detectors which is a great safety feature. A small light comes on in your side mirrors letting you know someone is there. I always look over my shoulder when changing lanes and also glance to see if the light is on just to be safe. I would highly recommend. I have had absolutely no problems with the engine, doors breaking or anything else that I've read in other reviews. This is a very sturdy van."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals