2009 Chrysler Town & Country

7.3

Based on 398 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.6/10

Among the best cars I've owned over the last 45 yr

By on Monday, June 03, 2013

Pros: "Form, function, reliability EXCELLENT"

Cons: "Boxy appearance."

"Appearance is a bit boxy, but in terms of function, reliability, and comfort, it's a TEN! I've owned Fords (which I love), Chevys, Chryslers, a Plymouth, Pontiacs, a BMW, a Volvos, and a Fiat. This car competes with all of them. Problem free, except the direction light on the right mirror keeps falling off. Could be poor design, or parking lot damage. Either way, annoying as can be. Buy the maintenance package...worth every nickel."

Best vehicle ever...........ever

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "All features work, good visibility,comfy seats"

Cons: "None yet, except for deleting the AWD option"

"I am big and fat and this vehicle is so easy to enter and exit. It has been very dependable and runs as good as the day I bought it. Stow'n Go seating let's me flatten out the cargo deck to load up for my Florida move every winter and still have my seats when I get to Florida. The highway drive is so comfy I've driven 16 plus hours no problem. The van is heavy and holds the road yet gets great gas mileage for all it is. The sound system combined with SAT Sirius is so pleasurable with strong signal strength and great genre. I've been driving Chyrsler minivans since 1986 except for a stint with a new Mercedes E320 that I preferred less than the Town"

Car love, 2003 T&C Limited

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Serene driving experience, easy on me"

Cons: "No mileage improvement in 10 years? Why not?"

"This car has been reliable, spacious, even now, in 2013 features still not offered on many cars. I've especially enjoyed the remote control tailgate when loading groceries and the remote sliding doors on the backseats. This is a great car and, as a female buyer, I plan to buy the new 2013. I want the fold-down seats that fold flat into the floor. Love the convenience of bringing home a piece of furniture or long distance trips with room to stretch out. I shop the market when buying and have kept this car because there isn't anything nicer, including the big luxury sedans that keep shrinking. So, as I now part with it for the fold-into-the-floor seats, I bet the next owner will fall in love with it too."

Very satisfactory-Great for long distance driving.

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "Great for long distance driving"

Cons: "MPG-interior color-road noise"

"A good vehicle with few major negatives. The light gray interior looks cheesy: black is best but not available in this year. Gas mileage on the smaller engine could be better. At 60 mph on flat interstate 24 mpg is possible. Around town 14 is the best possible. Power could be better as it shifts too often uphills and loose slows whiel on cruise going up hills. There is very little engine compression for breaking with transmission on long downhill runs. The dual DVDs are a complete waste of time, space and money for us but the swivel and go seats are comfortable. Avoid the Stow n Go if you will be driving long distances. Road noise is a little loud but not distracting - could be quieter with better engineering. In spite of all that, I do like the vehicle and would buy another."

Couldn't be more pleased!!!

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "Great Price, Great interior, Great Value"

Cons: "Side visability is a problem on rare occassions"

"I really couldn't be more pleased with my purchase! First the dealer was very kind and knowledgeable about this vehicle and the three trim levels. I test drived the three top rated minivans and found very little difference between all models. However, in my opinion I find the Town"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals