2005 Chrysler Town & Country

7.6

Based on 894 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Best I've Own

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, interior features"

Cons: "None."

"I have this van and absolutely LOVE it! I have one son who plays cello, I'm always doing home improvement projects, and I'm always the one who drives kids and co-workers because everyone can fit comfortably. I've taken cross country trips and everyone has been comfortable. I've only had to do regular maintenence and I'm not diligent about it. The only think that has broken are both rear captain seat cup holders because my kids aren't careful with backpacks, etc. The storage under back seats is great for hiding xmas stuff."

185,000 miles and still going strong!!

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pros: "a lot of car for the money, extremely dependable."

Cons: "Not as much power as I'd like when passing."

"Bought this 03 Chrysler Town & Country in 06. Had it 6 yrs now. Now has 185,000 miles on it, still looks great, runs great. Unbelievable vehicle. I don't think we've done anything but put on new tires (several sets over the years!) and brakes. Got a new car 6 months ago, basically because I wanted something new and different. We kept the van, and when we go out, my hubby would rather take the van than the new car! Love everything about it. 8 cupholders! Good gas mileage in my opinion (about 20 mpg), a pleasure to drive, easy to park, very comfortable for traveling. Surprisingly good visibility out of it. Nice to be able to haul 7 people too!!"

2005 Chrysler Town and Country Touring

By on Friday, October 31, 2008

"Had 1 issue at $40,000 miles and 1 at $56K but Chrysler paid for the fixe although the warranty had expired minus the dedultible. Issue 1: Got a knocking sound on the right side of the axle whenever the car hit a bump. Dealer fixed it and charged approx $350. But Chrysler paid everything except $100. Issue 2: Had recently an issue with Locking and Unlocking the doors. Chrysler Dealer fixed by reprogramming the computer (whatever that means) and since I had extended maximum coverage warranty, it covered the fix for $100. Issue 3: Not fixed yet. In winter, early in the morning, when I turn the heater on in auto-mode, I get a noise (like the sound of insect cricket) for 5 minutes from the rear air-vent. Then the sound subsides. Don't know why. Need to take it to the dealer for diagnosis. Changed brake pads once at 45K miles. Changed all 4 tires once at 45K miles. I perform oil change every 3000-4000 miles. Did not do any major tune-ups or services except oil changes and wheel alignments. Otherwise the car is running without any major-major issues so far. Ride is smooth. Not a lot of road noise. Sound quality could be better in the audio. All the back seats including middle-row can be folded and stowed flat. Very useful feature if you want to bring home big items."

Great family vehicle in town or on the highway

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Our family has had 2 T & C's back to back and will probably go for a third. The 2003 T & C has been generably reliable with very few nuisance problems, and even fewer issues that caused any breakdowns or lengthy shop times. The only memorable and notable complaints are some minor electrical system issues and some yet undiagnosed but minor "cold start accelleration hesitancy" problems. Generally speaking our 2002 T & C has been a fine vehicle for our growing family, hauling all that needs to be hauled for 3 kids with lots of extracuriculars and friends. Style wise - it looks great (even for a minivan!) - being rather sleek and sporty. Its typically one of the nicer, more modern-looking vehicles in the parking lot when situated amongst a horde of all sorts of other "soccer mom" chariots. Even our VERY image conscious 16 year old daughter felt "cool" driving it to school functions and other social gathering places - even when giving rides to other image conscious teens. Our T&C does VERY well day to day to and from work and school and shopping. We choose to take our T&C over our Extended Body Trailblazer for trips out on the open road - (especially on the long hauls from Dallas TX area to and from the mountains of Western North Carolina), Though the Trailblazer is no wimp on the highway, the T&C has more interior room, both leg room AND storage; its quieter and a smoother more comfortable ride - and much better gas mileage. The 3.8 engine tackles the freeways and mountain roads with ease. It runs at top limit highway speeds for hours on end effortlessly with no hesitation, even when passing through other fast moving vehicles on long steep grades on hot summer days. It makes 1000+ mile trips a breeze - even when fully loaded with our family of 5, all our gear (and the family pooch). Mark us down as quite satisfied with our T & C - we would recommend one for any family with kids."

Comfortable & Reliable

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"This is one of the best vehicles we have ever owed. We bought it new and it has 128000 miles on it. Great for a family. Never have had any major problems. Just general maintenance and we have replaced the brakes and tires."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals