2005 Chrysler Town & Country

7.6

Based on 901 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Best I've Own

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, interior features"

Cons: "None."

"I have this van and absolutely LOVE it! I have one son who plays cello, I'm always doing home improvement projects, and I'm always the one who drives kids and co-workers because everyone can fit comfortably. I've taken cross country trips and everyone has been comfortable. I've only had to do regular maintenence and I'm not diligent about it. The only think that has broken are both rear captain seat cup holders because my kids aren't careful with backpacks, etc. The storage under back seats is great for hiding xmas stuff."

170,000 miles still drives nice

By on Monday, July 09, 2012

Pros: "space, easy entry back seat, grocery hooks"

Cons: "gas milage"

"I got this van when I downsized cars. Thought I would only have it a few years, but it has been 9 years. My kids grew up in it and never want to borrow it, so that means my car is always available for me. Second row captain chairs big enough for my pre-teens (now adults) and easy for my 7 years old to get the the third seat. It is big to drive around now, but comes in handy for dorm day move-in and out. When we remove the seats it holds an amazing amount. I also can fit flea market finds and other furniture. I am going to drive it another few more years. Gas millage is not great, but when you need the space this is a great choice."

2007 Town & CountryLimited

By on Sunday, April 22, 2007

"I really love this vehicle. Everything inside and out is very nice and sporty. The van runs great. You cant hear too many distraction when you are driving. The seats are comfortable and the kids love the dvd player. The sound system is quite good to. The interior looks brilliant and eloquent. My only concern was the trim around the vehicle. Mine had to be replaced after a week of owning the van. It started to peel off. Chrysler fixed it but I was very disappointed that this lovely van would have such poor workmanship. I still would recommend this van to anyone who wants to buy a van. cheers from sacramento, CA stickyfingers"

Love the vehicle but has required a lot of upkeep

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Very utilitarian-love to drive-great highway car."

Cons: "Quality of major components. Not Chrysler's best."

"My 3rd T&C. Very flexible and useful but way too many fundamental problems for this class and price range of vehicle. Have replaced Transmission and the Complete A/C system - not things you would expect; the rear wiper works now and then, and driver seat adjustment doesn't work in all directions. However - engine is extremely reliable and still runs very strong at 127,000 miles, has only needed plugs/wires/belts and all other normal maintenance items; 18 town/21 hwy. Have replaced tires, starter, alternator, brakes, and shocks - but not unreasonable for 127K."

I love it!

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "a fun, safe, happy place to drive, nobody too hot"

Cons: "sits too close to ground, suspension a chore"

"I wrecked it recently and miss it terribly. I loved my heated seats, and individual climate control. Not to mention, the safety, it really took care of us right up until the time we got out after the crash. I don't know the official safety rating, but if I have an option, I'll have another. This is where I keep my 5 kids safest! (with a little help from God, of course.)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals