2004 Chrysler Town & Country

7.6

Based on 922 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Best I've Own

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, interior features"

Cons: "None."

"I have this van and absolutely LOVE it! I have one son who plays cello, I'm always doing home improvement projects, and I'm always the one who drives kids and co-workers because everyone can fit comfortably. I've taken cross country trips and everyone has been comfortable. I've only had to do regular maintenence and I'm not diligent about it. The only think that has broken are both rear captain seat cup holders because my kids aren't careful with backpacks, etc. The storage under back seats is great for hiding xmas stuff."

170,000 miles still drives nice

By on Monday, July 9, 2012

Pros: "space, easy entry back seat, grocery hooks"

Cons: "gas milage"

"I got this van when I downsized cars. Thought I would only have it a few years, but it has been 9 years. My kids grew up in it and never want to borrow it, so that means my car is always available for me. Second row captain chairs big enough for my pre-teens (now adults) and easy for my 7 years old to get the the third seat. It is big to drive around now, but comes in handy for dorm day move-in and out. When we remove the seats it holds an amazing amount. I also can fit flea market finds and other furniture. I am going to drive it another few more years. Gas millage is not great, but when you need the space this is a great choice."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!!!

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Really love this vehicle"

Cons: "I can't think of anything I don't love"

"I was in the car business for nearly 25 years and drove so many different vehicles that when it was time to own my own this is what I chose. I absolutely love this vehicle."

Love the vehicle but has required a lot of upkeep

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Very utilitarian-love to drive-great highway car."

Cons: "Quality of major components. Not Chrysler's best."

"My 3rd T&C. Very flexible and useful but way too many fundamental problems for this class and price range of vehicle. Have replaced Transmission and the Complete A/C system - not things you would expect; the rear wiper works now and then, and driver seat adjustment doesn't work in all directions. However - engine is extremely reliable and still runs very strong at 127,000 miles, has only needed plugs/wires/belts and all other normal maintenance items; 18 town/21 hwy. Have replaced tires, starter, alternator, brakes, and shocks - but not unreasonable for 127K."

Probably won't buy another

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Stow & Go"

Cons: "too many to mention"

"I love the stow & go, very convienent. I like the power doors and when it worked the power rear hatch. However, the dash lights make it look like Christmas. The ABS, tire pressure, check engine, and air bag lights come and go as they please. had to replace all the tie rods and now they're acting up again. Trying to open the rear hatch is like a wrestling match because it tries to close itself while you open it. Window motors are crasy slow indicating a near future failure. the windshield washer works when it wants and the turn signal is no longer auto shutoff. Overall it seems as if the vehical deteriorated rather quickly in the time we've had it, but it always starts and never broke down, knock on wood."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals