1997 Chrysler Town & Country

8.0

Based on 264 Ratings for the 1996 - 2000 models.

10 1/2 and still great!!

By on Monday, November 03, 2008

"I have had my town and country for 10 1/2 yaars and my mechanic tells me it will go another 100,000 miles if I take good care of it. I love it, it is the most versitile vehicles I have ever had. The best part is that even though I spent $30,000 for it, I feel is though I got my monies worth. ITs been paid off for 3 years and it feels great not having a car payment! The key is to keep the oil/and maintenance checks done every 3,000 miles. Also, get the tires rotated at the same time."

Great Family Veh

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"I purchesed this Minivan used and with 120,000 miles to be able to carry my four Grandkids around when I can get them all at the same time. It performs much higher than I would have ever hoped and it is very comfortable for all passengers. And not bad on gas mileage."

Chrysler - Town and Country - LX

By on Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pros: "3,000$"

Cons: "Brake Shift Interlock"

"Out of all the minivans that I have ever driven town and country has got to be the best. The past minivans that i have rode in would be a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan and a Ford Windstar 2003 but when i started to ride in this for a rode trip i was comfortable the entire ride. Their is nothing better then town and country. Personally the seats are outstanding (Cloth Seats Recommended). Awesome Sliding Doors. I love that even that it's and old minivan the sound system for the radio is outstanding but when it comes to family transportation for a vacation our gas tank was still at full. 17 mpg is the city. 25 mpg on the hwy. Awesome gas mileage from cecil county maryland to williamsburg, virginia. nothing like having great air conditioning. Although I was not expecting something suprising when i figured something out on youtube. I found a video on youtube call "Danger Chrysler Minivans" and it didn't include a safety feature called brake shift interlock which allows you to shift the car into whatever gear for an automatic which my vehicle didn't have "Brake Shift Interlock". I was mad at chrysler but you know just because it didn't have this safety feature the minivan itself does the trick for family transportation. If you looking further and you have a huge family Town and Country 1988-2013 are the best models to go. I recommend that you buy it because it is the best minivan for you."

Done everything I've asked and more

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

"I bought my van when my kids were still in school. It served well as a standard-use "mom-mobile" for years. It has also helped those same kids when they moved out on their own, holding more stuff than I would have imagined. We've used it for family vacations (back when there were 5 people and a chocolate lab!), and it always performed wonderfully! It drives well, and is comfortable, in addition to just be a reliable, great vehicle!"

I'm going to miss her

By on Thursday, September 01, 2011

Pros: "Dependable, comfortable, great for long trips, fairly good gas milage"

"I have had my van for 11 wonderful years and never had 1 problem until this year. Yes, I did replace the brakes twice but that has been all. Due to winter salt conditions in New England the bottom has rotted out and the heater and air conditioner no longer work. So we are putting her to rest. The smooth quite comfortable ride and dependability will be greatly missed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals