2010 Chrysler Sebring

7.7

Based on 306 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

A little better than decent

By on Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Pros: "great gas mileage, great deal on price"

Cons: "quality, slow "get up""

"My 2009 Sebring is a car that gets me to and fro. The quality however, is bad. I have nicknamed it "the bailout car" because the model year is when the auto industry here got the govt bailout. The engine light is constantly on (mostly for no reason). I've had to get a few things replaced on it due to parts being bad at manufacturing and no fault of my own. It's a little slow on the ramp up too. It does get great gas mileage and it's never stopped working on me. I just wish under the hood was better."

very well maintained

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

"Less than 60,000 mi. Have maintained through dealer I bought from . Minimal body work needed. Last 9 mos hardly driven . Have started it etc. Great reliable car . More room than you think . Never had a problem with it ."

good overall car. gas milage is 25mpg +/-

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "solid car"

Cons: "suspension clunks @ struts"

"Solid packake but could have been better. The gear ratios are way off, you don't need 1st or 2nd at all. Torque converter locks up 15mph too soon. Its sad the design engineers don't understand what drivers want in a sporty coupe. No exhaust tone at all. Convertable top uses up 75% of trunk. Rear seat doesn't have enough leg room for my 2 short grandsons. Engine electronics are very good. Dash is normally unreadable during daylight hours. Automatic shift in manual mode is awkward. Left to right vs fwd to rear manual control makes no sense."

You get what you pay for.

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Top operation, air conditioning, and power windows"

Cons: "Plastics take a beating in FL sun, garage helps."

"I bought the newest, cheapest convertible I could get when I moved to Florida. I share the same beautiful sunshine and fresh air enjoyed by drivers of Bentley convertibles. Convertibles are a passion for me, having owned my first in 1967. The Sebring is everything I could have expected in an inexpensive convertible. The new state-of-the-art convertible operating system is a huge factor in the enjoyment of this car (the top can actually be operated using the key chain). This is the same system used on all upscale convertibles and, for some reason this has escaped the notice of engineers at Ford & Chevy. Were it not for this system, I would actually prefer a Mustang convertible."

Worst vehicle ever

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

"Car has been trouble ever since I bought it. It had only 16,000 miles on it when purchased from a private individual. Has 44,000 miles on. It now. Had electrical problems, brakes replaced at 27,000, #3 cylinder leaks at 38,000, struts are knocking all the time, Uconnect works sometimes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals