2010 Chrysler Sebring

7.7

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Best car

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "no cons, great car all around"

"Best car I have owned. Bought new in fall of 2007 when new style came out, serviced regularly, kept garaged and have not had 1 problem with it. Only expense since 2008 was new set of tires in 2013! The paint is like new, as is the interior. I am keeping this car, even if I purchase a new car. One great vehicle. I have owned a Lexus, Corvette, Supra twin turbo, Honda Pilot, Ford...........this is the one to keep."

Love IT- Hate IT

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

"I bought this 08 in 2010. My pros first. 1. A very sexy, sharp looking car. 2. The 0-60 in about 6 seconds is a rush. 3. The handling is awesome. 4. The quietness of this convertible on highway is super. 5. The ride is like a luxury sedan. 6. The Boston sound system with disc and MP3 are tops. 7. Such a fun car to drive. 8. The comfort of long drives is super. OK now the cons. 1. NO TRUNK SPACE when top is down. It folds into the trunk. 2. The key bob has never worked on putting down the top. Which would be great as I go to the beach almost every day. But I couldn,t do that anyway because you can not put anything in the trunk when the top is down. Bummer!!! 3. Gas mileage is 13 city maybe 16 highway. You have to expect that with this car. 4. Interior carpet is blotchy grey. Don't know why that happened and the drivers arm rest is peeling around the door handle. 5. The trunk lid weighs about 50lbs. No kidding. I am in great shape and I still have to muscle the trunk up and down. Had to replace the hydrolic arms on it, they blew out and almost took my head off. First clue the dang trunk is too heavy. So weaklings try it out first. So even tho I love ,love the look and ride of this car I will not get another. The cons are too big for my lifestyle. If you don't put anything in the trunk and want to put top up and down on a moments notice and get complements galore on the look -and like the power - This is for you. I bought this car with alot of options from previous owner so the price was fantastic."

handles well interior comfortable

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pros: "hardtop convertible great spring summer fall car"

"Extended warranty till 2016"

Great car !!

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "dependable, reliable, peppy li'l scooter"

Cons: "Not extremely snow-capable, but gets it done"

"Owned Sebring since brand new. Never a problem, just regular maintenance. Multi-disc changer in dash is nice, as is sunroof. Worst problem encountered: changing center rear brake light....lining of trunk deck has to be removed, now there's a s slight rattle when closing trunk. Other than that, it has been a pleasure !"

Truly a convenient convertible

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Always garaged, fun to drive, excellent A/C"

Cons: "small trunk space w/ top down"

"This gem is in meticulous condition. It has been serviced regulatly at 3000 mile intervls. Just installed 4 new tires and new four wheel brake pads and alignment. A must see."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for