2009 Chrysler Sebring

7.7

Based on 294 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

overall this is a goodlooking and comfortable car.

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, attractive"

Cons: "sluggish"

"bought this car with 53000 on it. in 3 months the alternator went. i took it to the dealer in milford,nh who not only informed me it was not covered but misdiagnosed the problem telling me it was the powersteering pump.they also tried to charge me a "diagnostic fee" of $127.00 i had another garage replace the alternator and everything is fine. like the car, wouldn't buy another one and definitely would not buy one from the milford, nh dealership. i left 3 msgs for their general mgr and NEVER heard back."

Nice car always repairng

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "repairs"

"Great looking fun to drive break dowm vary & often"

Absolutely LOVE this car!

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Not as quiet as a sedan sometimes ??"

Look at this beauty

"Never in six years have I gone anywhere in this red beauty that I haven't been asked about it. Several times given business cards to contact in case I was interested in selling it. Never had one problem w it & really awesome in ice & snow. Great car. Solid. Good gas mileage. Cannot believe Chrysler has discontinued production of this wonderful hardtop convertible!!"

Look at this beauty

Best car

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "no cons, great car all around"

"Best car I have owned. Bought new in fall of 2007 when new style came out, serviced regularly, kept garaged and have not had 1 problem with it. Only expense since 2008 was new set of tires in 2013! The paint is like new, as is the interior. I am keeping this car, even if I purchase a new car. One great vehicle. I have owned a Lexus, Corvette, Supra twin turbo, Honda Pilot, Ford...........this is the one to keep."

Love IT- Hate IT

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

"I bought this 08 in 2010. My pros first. 1. A very sexy, sharp looking car. 2. The 0-60 in about 6 seconds is a rush. 3. The handling is awesome. 4. The quietness of this convertible on highway is super. 5. The ride is like a luxury sedan. 6. The Boston sound system with disc and MP3 are tops. 7. Such a fun car to drive. 8. The comfort of long drives is super. OK now the cons. 1. NO TRUNK SPACE when top is down. It folds into the trunk. 2. The key bob has never worked on putting down the top. Which would be great as I go to the beach almost every day. But I couldn,t do that anyway because you can not put anything in the trunk when the top is down. Bummer!!! 3. Gas mileage is 13 city maybe 16 highway. You have to expect that with this car. 4. Interior carpet is blotchy grey. Don't know why that happened and the drivers arm rest is peeling around the door handle. 5. The trunk lid weighs about 50lbs. No kidding. I am in great shape and I still have to muscle the trunk up and down. Had to replace the hydrolic arms on it, they blew out and almost took my head off. First clue the dang trunk is too heavy. So weaklings try it out first. So even tho I love ,love the look and ride of this car I will not get another. The cons are too big for my lifestyle. If you don't put anything in the trunk and want to put top up and down on a moments notice and get complements galore on the look -and like the power - This is for you. I bought this car with alot of options from previous owner so the price was fantastic."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals