2008 Chrysler Sebring

7.7

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

good overall car. gas milage is 25mpg +/-

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "solid car"

Cons: "suspension clunks @ struts"

"Solid packake but could have been better. The gear ratios are way off, you don't need 1st or 2nd at all. Torque converter locks up 15mph too soon. Its sad the design engineers don't understand what drivers want in a sporty coupe. No exhaust tone at all. Convertable top uses up 75% of trunk. Rear seat doesn't have enough leg room for my 2 short grandsons. Engine electronics are very good. Dash is normally unreadable during daylight hours. Automatic shift in manual mode is awkward. Left to right vs fwd to rear manual control makes no sense."

You get what you pay for.

By on Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pros: "Top operation, air conditioning, and power windows"

Cons: "Plastics take a beating in FL sun, garage helps."

"I bought the newest, cheapest convertible I could get when I moved to Florida. I share the same beautiful sunshine and fresh air enjoyed by drivers of Bentley convertibles. Convertibles are a passion for me, having owned my first in 1967. The Sebring is everything I could have expected in an inexpensive convertible. The new state-of-the-art convertible operating system is a huge factor in the enjoyment of this car (the top can actually be operated using the key chain). This is the same system used on all upscale convertibles and, for some reason this has escaped the notice of engineers at Ford & Chevy. Were it not for this system, I would actually prefer a Mustang convertible."

Worst vehicle ever

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

"Car has been trouble ever since I bought it. It had only 16,000 miles on it when purchased from a private individual. Has 44,000 miles on. It now. Had electrical problems, brakes replaced at 27,000, #3 cylinder leaks at 38,000, struts are knocking all the time, Uconnect works sometimes."

THIS IS A GREAT LITTLE CAR

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "Fuel MILAGE AND RELIABILITY"

Cons: "SMALL ENGINE"

"I HAVE ENJOYED THIS AUTO BUT I NEED TO SELL IT BECAUSE OF CHANGES IN MY JOB SITUATION AND I DO HAVE ANOTHER CAR ."

for the price worth every cent

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "fun fun fun top down unbeleiveable"

Cons: "I dont have any none"

"this is a great car yes its priced for us folks who cant afford a the more expensive vehicles, she looks fantastic and is always clean. has great suspension ride is smooth, I get rave reviews from my neighbors as to how beautiful she looks I have her tinted even been looking to add a new black out grille everyone stares at her she looks that great. A joy to drive I see so many on the road, I have upgraded by adding drilled/slotted rotors/ceramic pads for better stopping, done all of the proper maintenance even have a two year contract for oil changes with the dealers Chrysler/Dodge dealership I have had to change only one part she doesn't leak, the vinyl top is the original and as long I continue to condition the top it looks brand new"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals