2004 Chrysler Sebring

7.4

Based on 824 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

7.6/10

excellent car one owner has loved the car

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

"one owner top notch condition was my wife;s car. I am 83 years old and driving a Jaguar. If we sell the convert she will drive the Jag and I will stop driving. I bought this car for her when she retired from AAA....it was a surprise."

Its Like a Big Toy

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "Great summer car to have."

Cons: "Quality, Convenience, Mechanics"

"I owned the Chrysler Sebring Limited Convertible for 3 years, and had to drive it through the Wisconsin winters because it was the car I was given. I drive very "lightly", meaning I really take it easy on my vehicles. I excel slowly, I brake early, things like that. To me, the car feels like a piece of plastic, I was always worried it wouldn't make it through the next month (but it did). When I would let others drive my vehicle, the car would drive much differently for several weeks as it recovered to a normal driver's driving habits. I would only recommend this car if it is under 100k miles, and you don't have to deal with harsh winters. Issues with my car: We bought it from a dealership with 83k miles on it. Within the first 4 months on owning the vehicle, and hardly driving it more than 50 miles a week, the passenger window started leaking when it rained, and the passenger's power seat went out on it. The dealership put in a manual seat. I have never had to replace a battery, and it took 3 years and 40,000 miles for my tires to bald. I wasn't always perfect with the oil changes, but the car has continued to go. Rust also started, and progressed since the 100k mile mark. Overall, the car just feels like a big toy, and from my experiences, I feel the same about any cars made from both Dodge and Chrysler; they feel like they are meant to be driven and wrecked before they rust away."

Well maintained beautiful Florida car!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Good mileage, spirited, good sound system."

Cons: "Small trunk"

2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi - Dignified fun!

"Very sporty but dignified convertible. Carefully maintained and sheltered. New matching tires. Like new paint with few blemishes. Very clean interior. I've had a good time with this car."

2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi - Dignified fun!

Best car ever

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "Everything but"

Cons: "Small trunk"

"This car is the best car ever. I love it. Hesitant about selling but looking at the bigger picture. Wish I could ride it till it dies. My car is a steel blue, that color was only available on a ltd model."

Really love my '03 Chrysler Sebring LX Convertible

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun, economical, dependable, handles well........."

Cons: "A bit bumpy on our deteriorating roads"

"This is "Chrisey, my fun car!" Bought new, my first convertible. Have driven her cross country twice, up and down the western states 4-5 times. Car is dependable, handles excellent in all weather, gets good gas mileage, has needed not much more that normal servicing. tires, brake. And she still looks new and sexy! One complaint is that it has a ride that is a bit bumpy. I fix that by deflating tires a bit, but would prefer not to do it. And,at age 73 it is sometimes a chore to get in and out of. Ten years ago it was OK, but I changed and the car didn't! I'll probably keep this car and it'll be my last one. I LUV it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals