2004 Chrysler Sebring

7.4

Based on 821 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

7.6/10

Best car ever

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "Everything but"

Cons: "Small trunk"

"This car is the best car ever. I love it. Hesitant about selling but looking at the bigger picture. Wish I could ride it till it dies. My car is a steel blue, that color was only available on a ltd model."

Really love my '03 Chrysler Sebring LX Convertible

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun, economical, dependable, handles well........."

Cons: "A bit bumpy on our deteriorating roads"

"This is "Chrisey, my fun car!" Bought new, my first convertible. Have driven her cross country twice, up and down the western states 4-5 times. Car is dependable, handles excellent in all weather, gets good gas mileage, has needed not much more that normal servicing. tires, brake. And she still looks new and sexy! One complaint is that it has a ride that is a bit bumpy. I fix that by deflating tires a bit, but would prefer not to do it. And,at age 73 it is sometimes a chore to get in and out of. Ten years ago it was OK, but I changed and the car didn't! I'll probably keep this car and it'll be my last one. I LUV it."

i love my little car

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "My car is no longer being made so you can't buy it"

Cons: "My car is longer being made"

"I traded in a Buick century for this car and I have never regretted my decision. I do think that I over paid because about 7 months after I purchased the car the bottom fell out of the market and the same dealer was selling this car for $12,000.00."

Topless fun for 4!

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

"This car is a great to down highway and back road cruiser for four. I've enjoyed 12 years of trouble free fun driving."

I love this car....when it runs

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, turns heads, girls love it, nice mpg"

Cons: "breaks down a lot, no full size spare"

"I have had mine six months, and it has junked a new battery, needed an alternator, needed a starter, and bent a rod. I love this car, I really do, but don't buy one. She is a money pit like no other car I have ever owned. I don't wear her out. I keep her slow and baby her, but she keeps letting me down. Very fun to drive. It's a very smooth ride, handles well, and the interior is nice. It's fun to let the top down and take it for a spin when the sun is out, but it's not worth the headaches. Also last but not least, if you do have anything major go wrong with the car, it is such a pain to work on a lot of mechanic shops won't even touch it. I had 4 turn me down when I needed the rod fixed. I ended up finding a guy that would do it in exchange for handyman services. All in all, they are wonderful somewhat sporty, somewhat luxurious, and still economic cars, but you might as well take the couple grand you would put into this (and quite possible the couple more you would put into repairing it in the near future) and buy something else. I know I would if I could."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for