2004 Chrysler Sebring

7.4

Based on 799 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

7.6/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

good american sedan with enough drive for the $

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "decent value not horrible styling easy to drive"

Cons: "lot of bodyroll,recalled parts,faulty int plastic"

"most people review convertibles but i own one of the 2.7 touring sedans. The car is 10 years old with 100000 miles and still runs well. no sludge in the engine and no major problems over the lifetime except for a few engine codes with a bad valve. 45 dollars will fill it up for a week here in indiana. overall its a great family vehicle or first car but works great in the winter and can outrun most sedans on the road around the same year. Interior could have used some adjustments but cloth seats and carbon fiber trim works just fine ."

good american sedan with enough drive for the $

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "decent value not horrible styling easy to drive"

Cons: "lot of bodyroll,recalled parts,faulty int plastic"

Sebirng LXi Coupe Manual- very nice performer.

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "Great looking, smooth, upscale cruiser."

Cons: "No longer made. Could use more power."

"I bought my 2002 Sebring Coupe 3.5 years ago with 68k. Has 3.0 V-6, 5-speed manual, leather seats, sunroof, plenty of upscale stuff. This is the coupe version built very much like the Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS, which shares the motor, transmission and other stuff. The motor makes smooth power, feels like a sophisticated design, and still delivers pretty good gas mileage, as in 30+ highway if kept around the speed limit. I love the overall look of the car, especially the exterior. The inside is nice, but now that it is 12 years old, there are things missing that new cars offer that were not available when it was new. Love the sunroof, love the manual transmission, which seem to be going by the wayside here in America with new cars. Overall, the car has been perfect for me, with no mechanical issues whatsoever. I have been driving a bunch on cars, both new and slightly used, over the last year but still cannot find a suitable replacement for my LXi. I will likely end up with a Civic Si or V-6 Mustang when it is all said and done, but they will have to be really good for me to buy. It just drove a 2011 Cadillac CTS base model and was very surprised to find that I enjoyed my Sebring more than the Caddy. Sure, I will be moving to a new car before long, but I really wish I could have bought the last version made (2005) new and just kept it forever."

A reliable & affordable car.

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "Great overall price & quality & fun to drive."

Cons: "Too low to the ground."

"Never had any mechanical problems since I owned this car. Has some rust on lower bottom. Still works great!"

one owner car, very good service

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "peppy nice looking good value reliable,"

"have been very pleased with this car"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals