• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2001 Chrysler Sebring

7.4

Based on 853 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

7.6/10

sweet, nice, and my baby

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, top is down asmuch as possible"

Cons: "on have had to replace brakes and battery,"

"This car has been garaged kept and maintained since I bought it new. It has never been in an accident, no dings or paint chips. It is washed as needed and detailed be me personally and completely every 3 months inside and out. Washed by hand, not thru any car wash. Wheels and tires are also polished and coated with liquid shine. This car has been babied/spoiled since delivered by the dealership to me. The top (black cloth)looks brand new. To say this car is pristine is an understatement. I have been told that many times by people on the street. In a parking lot it is ALWAYS parked out in God's country to keep it out of other people's way. It is BABIED."

Outstanding convertible

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "It's a convertible, what could be better?"

Cons: "Find the battery."

"I have owned this car for over 12 years and have had no problems other than normal maintenance and wear and tear. A sporty car with a roomier back seat than other compact convertibles and also a spacious trunk. For a six cylinder there is excallent highway mileage and plenty of pep to get away from traffic lights."

2004 chrysler Sebring Touring Pkg.

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "Excellent car for commuting or traveling,has power"

"This Sebring Convertible has no dents and always been garaged. The color is excellent and the paint looks like new. Good gas Milage up to 38 mpg driving 60-70mph. The top is in excellent condition and not faded to any degree. It has new tires, new starter. new filters. new battery. It does not use oil as I changed the oil every 3,ooo miles and the engine is clean like new looking. Installed new struts and shocks and have a wheel for a spare like the wheels on the car instead of a donut spare which is in the trunk. It has an automatic truck opener from the inside. Very nice car as it has the same suspension as a Masarati. It rides very good and worth 5,000 firm. I would rather drive the sebring than my Grand caravan R/T which is a 2012 and I want to sell it for 22,225. The R/T has all the bells and whistles and it has 22,010 miles."

Car needs somefront bumper repair

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"it shakes a bit when first starts but otherwise runs fine. There was plenty of repair work done on this car, all within the last year or so and I have all the receipts to show them. Asking for $1800 or BO. It s a good car for a first time young driver for short distance driving"

Excellent choice for me

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "has lasted 10 years and still runs good, love it,"

Cons: "don't need/want cup holders"

"Great styling, good gas milage, low maintenance, excellent value. Very popular car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals