2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser

7.4

Based on 1357 Ratings for the 2001 - 2010 models.

7.6/10

Convertible is Unique

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Cons: "Idles roughly sometimes"

"Double lining in roof keeps the vehicle warm in the winter and cool in the summer with A/C; but why bother with a/c. It is comfortable and with fold down rear seat has more cargo space than expected. Handles very well at 75 and on ice."

A great car. Definitley recommend this car.

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Solid fun car with tight suspension."

Cons: "No cuise control"

"Solid fun car with tight suspension and superior handeling."

I love this car

By on Monday, April 06, 2015

"I bought this GT version seven years ago. It has been virtually a great running vehicle. I absolutely love it. It rides very smooth. It corners great. Plenty of power with the turbo. If I have any complaint, it is the gas mileage. 20 mpg city and hwy. The most major thing that I've had to replace is the radiator at maybe 85,000 miles. Plus of course break discs & brake pads. Have had it tuned up once since I took ownership. As with every vehicle on the road, the older it gets the more it begins to need repairs or replacements."

All looks, no guts

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

"Found the car to be more of a in-town type of car. Has poor power, gas mileage is less than expected After 10 years of use, mechanical breakdowns began to occur. Car now has blown head-gasket. Other issues with water system, emission system have occurred. PTs do not hold their value. Great small carclub type of vehicle with many of exterior tricks and gadgets for spiffy looks. This is my second, the first I had for 1 year and traded in for automatic and color choice. Overall, looks sharp, but just a Neon on the inside......!"

My first and last American made car

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"My husband and I purchased this car brand new. We had it lowered, (my husbands bright idea) and it doesn't do the ride good - made it more bumpy. 5 or 6 years into it, and the transmission needed to be replaced. (out of warranty) I've since had to replace the AC completely, and even now the AC doesn't work properly. Been told the fan needs replacing at $850. Expensive to fix it seems. Timing belt was $1300! A computer malfunction was causing it to stall intermittantly and after taking it to the shop several times they could not find out what was wrong and I finally had someone tell me it needed to be taken to the dealer to fix...$800 later... The paint faded after 10 years in the So Cal sun. Not garaged. The top coat is peeling. I've replaced 3 windshields on it!!!! Yes, I drove a lot of miles but sheesh! I got pretty good years out of this car all in all but it ain't no Honda. I owned 2 Hondas before this."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler PT Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals