2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser

7.5

Based on 1284 Ratings for the 2001 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Comfortable, underpowered, poor gas mileage

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, roomy, dependable"

Cons: "under-powered, poor gas mileage"

"The roomy PT Cruiser is terrific for comfort. Road trips over a thousand miles are no problem in this sturdy car. Back doors open wide for ease of access, even for large dogs! Under-powered for the hills of PA, especially with 4 adults. Power OK for flatter terrain or fewer people. Gas mileage is disappointing, about 18/23."

cheap car

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

"poor ride"

Cons: "Won't win many races."

"An absolutely fun car to drive and very comfortable on road trips. Very good gas mileage for a vehicle that can be used for everything including moving large or long items with the rear seats down or removed. Always liked the retro styling and learned to love the minimal maintenance on a car with no real problems mechanically. After ten years this car still gets second looks and people are always saying, "when you are ready to sell let me know." My neighbor summed it up best when he said the day I sell it, is the day I will regret not having it to enjoy anymore. I knew it wasn't a muscle car when I bought it, and the turning radius falls short of superb...small negatives in the scheme of a wonderfully built automobile."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler PT Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals