2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser

7.4

Based on 1318 Ratings for the 2001 - 2010 models.

7.6/10

This is the best vehicle I ever owned.

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "gas mpg, zip, interior design"

Cons: "not very comfy on long trip"

"Bought this little PT Cruiser, '04 w/54000 mi. on it. A 73 yr old woman owned it and the interior is like brand new. The exterior has very minimal touch up to do. This car is really zippy. Perfect for city driving. The comfort on a long trip is like most smaller vehicles, it lacks in long trip comfort. I paid too much for this car, but my credit is not very good, so that's what happens when you have bad credit-it's gonna cost ya more to financed the car! For city driving I highly recommend this car. It's easy to park and get in and out of traffic with. It gets 34 mpg."

A very different vehicle

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Spacious, cheap"

Cons: "Can't make narrow turns, sensitive brakes"

"It's a decent car with decent mileage. There is a ton of space for both leg room and storage. It's cheap though it does not drive like other cars. The brakes are much more sensitive and it is near impossible to certain narrow turns."

Best I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "fun fun fun"

"This is the best vehicle I have ever owned..I am the only owner and bought it new.."

11 years and counting...

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Character, dependability, turbo, comfortable."

Cons: "Needs an updated stereo"

"I have adored this car for eleven years so far. It's the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned, and it was even comfortable when I was severely obese. Most cars' seat belt buckle receiver that sticks up from the seat are painful for anyone who has an ample rear. This was the first car I ever drove that did not have that problem. I know this seems like a small thing, but for anyone looking for a car that doesn't torture them in this way, it's a big deal. I love the style, and the fact that this is not a cookie cutter car. So many vehicles are completely devoid of any sort of character, and this one has it in spades. I'm glad I chose the turbocharged model as it is fantastic in traffic. The turbo did go out recently, and I had to have it replaced to the tune of about $2,000 but if that means I get to keep my GT Cruiser for a few more years it's well worth it. The storage capacity is fantastic as the "trunk" is huge and if you let the seats down you can carry all the equipment for a rock band in there. The low-profile tires are a little annoying as people are always stopping me in traffic to tell me my tires are too low when they aren't. It's had to have its share of work done over the years like any other car, but overall it has been a very dependable vehicle. I'm sad that I won't be able to replace it with a new PT Cruiser when it has run its course."

Best car I've ever had the privilege to own.

By on Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pros: "Very roomy, comfortable and fun to drive."

Cons: "Center console could be alittle higher."

"Honestly do not understand why some people do not like this vehicle. (All cars fall apart or have some problems.) Other than minor routine maintenance, mine is good. :) I drove over 100 miles just in order to purchase the one I now currently own."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler PT Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals