1993 Chrysler Fifth Ave

Based on 20 Ratings for the 1990 - 1993 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

"Smooth ride Long lasting"

love this car 25 mpg

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "very comfy good mpg"

Cons: "does not do uturns very well wide turning"

"best car i ever owned not any problems in years"

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "great price, comfortable ride"

Cons: "faulty alarm system"

"I got this car for free, so the price was perfect, the interior features are great. It has all of the options of a late model sedan without the price tag. The back seat is very spacious, and all the seats are very comfortable (just like riding a couch down the highway). The controls are very user-friendly. The engine provides plenty of power for quick acceleration and maintaining cruise control at high speeds. The only problem I have had is with the security. The car randomly locks and unlocks the doors, and activates the alarm. The manual says to unlock either front door with the key, and I tried that but it didn't work, and the horn honked for a long time. But, all in all this is a great ride and I would definitely suggest it to someone else."

Very optioned and confortable

By on Wednesday, May 04, 2011

"I purchased my 1993 Fifth Ave. 3 years ago from the original elderly owner with 47,000 miles on the clock. Now I have 70,000 miles on it and I have been generally satisfied with the car. Yes, it is extremely comfortable and perfect for long trips due to the pillow top seats and huge rear seat, the 3.3 liter V6 engine gets good gas mileage and is full of power, and the car is loaded with almost every option you can imagine. The only problems that I have experienced with the car was with the ABS braking system which is a discontinued part and over $2000.00 to have your existing one rebuilt (Did you know that a conventional brake system on a Chrysler Imperial bolts right up to a Fifth Ave.?) and electrical problems with the digital dash display causing it to cut on and off. I have researched and found that these problems were common on certain Fifth Ave. cars of that era. Overall, I would definately say that it is a good car and I plan to keep mine till the wheels fall off!"

Best car Ive ever owned!

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I got my 5th ave after I graduated high school as a grad gift, best gift Ive ever gotten! 5 years later Ive had to replace the struts, alternator, and wheel hubs and tires. All normal for a car with 155,000 miles on it. Nothing has ever gone wrong with this car that was major. Does not leak or burn anything. Super reliable always starts even in the coldest Wisconsin days. Plenty of power for highway driving and passing and still gets great gas mileage. Im averaging about 23 MPG with a mixture of in town and Highway. Id definitely recommend this ride to anybody in the market for a good used car woth every penny!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Fifth Ave near Honolulu. See local deals