1992 Chrysler Fifth Ave

Based on 20 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

A Detroit Gem

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"I bought my Fifth Avenue with 90,000 miles on it as a second car in 1998 and have been in love with it ever since. it has a ride comfort second to none and a body styling that becomes more classic as each year goes by. The interior is luxuriously appointed with every conceivable option available in 1990 with the exception of cupholders(??). It has been mechanically dependable and at 165,000 miles now on its V-6 engine it still gets up and goes..a long trip dreamboat. It has its idiosyncrosies, mostly originating from the onboard computer data system, but nothing that takes away the driving pleasure of this car."

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "great price, comfortable ride"

Cons: "faulty alarm system"

"I got this car for free, so the price was perfect, the interior features are great. It has all of the options of a late model sedan without the price tag. The back seat is very spacious, and all the seats are very comfortable (just like riding a couch down the highway). The controls are very user-friendly. The engine provides plenty of power for quick acceleration and maintaining cruise control at high speeds. The only problem I have had is with the security. The car randomly locks and unlocks the doors, and activates the alarm. The manual says to unlock either front door with the key, and I tried that but it didn't work, and the horn honked for a long time. But, all in all this is a great ride and I would definitely suggest it to someone else."

Most Comfortable Car

By on Friday, December 7, 2007

"I drive 300 miles per week and spend 2 hours per day in this car. I have owned this 1992 5th Ave for seven years. It is the most comfortable car I have owned. For a 15-year-old car, it is still doing great. Lots of leg room. Reliable car. Not great gas mileage."

Only one real problem in 130K i've driven.

By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"I love MY car! Even at 190K I don't want to give her up. I've had her repainted, replaced the vinyl top and still need to repair the seats-which are tearing. The problem I have had off and on over the 10 years I've owned it (2nd owner ) is that it jerks sometimes. It feels like the gas lines are plugged but several mechanics can't find anything. She is oh so comfy and beautiful. I guess I will drive her til she drops because I don't think I will find another like her AND she's paid for!!!"

Most comfortable car I've owned

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I have had my New Yorker for some years now and I am finding it hard to move on. It's no longer new but I cannot find a car out there that compares to the comfort and ammenaties that this car has. Self tinting rear view mirror (which I LOVE), anti-theft, PW, PB, PS, Power seats, HUGE back seat area, HUGE trunk and ever so comfortable seats! The interior is plush! Even though I want something new right now it is causing me to be very picky. For what I have right now I would have to buy a lexus to get the comfort and options I desire."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Fifth Ave near Honolulu. See local deals