2007 Chrysler Crossfire

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "A BIT OF A HARD RIDE, but nothing annoying."

"I'M RETIRED, AND WHILE OTHERS ENJOY MOTORCYCLES AS THEIR TOY, MY "TOY' IS MY ROADSTER. IT EMOTIONALLY TAKES ME WHERE I WANT TO GO. NO MATTER THE WEATHER. IT'S FAST, IT HOLDS THE ROAD, IT'S STILL ONE OF THE MOST STYLISH ROADSTERS ON THE ROAD TODAY. THE HANDLING IS TIGHT.PEOPLE'S HEADS TURN WHEN I DRIVE BY THEM, OR STOPPED AT LIGHT. SO MANY ASK WHERE THEY CAN GET ONE!!! AND THEY ARE IN AWE THAT IT'S A MERCEDES SLK IN A CHRYSLER BODY. WAS GOING TO ENJOY FOR THE SUMMER (2014) THEN SELL, BUT.....................OH NO, THIS TOY IS MY 'BABY"."

Really great car, but...

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, superior handling, fuel effiecient"

Cons: "cheap interior, expensive maintenance"

"This car is a blast to drive and gets better gas mileage than originally stated. It handles amazingly, is very quiet inside with a nice sounding semi-quiet exhaust note when pushed. I have personally pushed this car very hard through curvy roads and wow, the handling blew me away. It isn't really fast, but defiantly isn't slow either, I would say it has alot of get up and go and traveling up hills at any speed all the way up to about 110mph is not a problem for this light nimble car. BUT, there are some cheap cosmetic materials inside the car. And if anything goes bad as from my experience: the rear wheel bearing, it will cost $700 to fix or a timing belt is around $1300. The maintenance for this vehicle is very expensive. OEM Spark plugs are expensive, oil and filter are expensive, and even the recommended premium fuel is expensive. But if you do not care about all those bad things, then get one of these cars for fun."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Crossfire near Honolulu. See local deals