2006 Chrysler Crossfire

Based on 330 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

I would rate this a 9 our of 10 car!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "The best used sports car drive for price!"

Cons: "cup holder, rattle, front defrost and glare"

"I loved this car. It was such a pleasure to drive if you are interested in high performance cars and I like the suspension on the car to be tight. It took turns like a car with racing suspension. I am always interested in getting the most car for my dollar and purchased used it was great. I do not know why the resale value isn't higher. It's got the Mercedes engineering in it which you can feel and a unique and classy body. It made you silly happy when you got on a curvy road and could really accelerate into the curves. Even with all the hard driving I did with a hellish commute on bad roads, I didn't have to get the car fixed but very rarely. Staying out of the mechanics was a wonderful bonus The cons were few. This is not a car for the snow in any way shape or form. If the roads aren't plowed and there's a few inches on the ground, you're not going anywhere. Not with low profile tires on your car. The car is hard on passengers as it rides more like a race car and this isn't all that comfortable in cities with bad roads. On smooth roads it's a dream and fine, but I have never lived anywhere where the roads were good. The seats are not designed for big butts. They are designed for a narrower and relatively longer legged frame. It's not for those of us who have a lot of weight to lose. Some desired features that were missing are: setting for just air on legs, better defrost for the front window, a better cup holder -it was woefully inadequate, popped up all the time and didn't hold drinks well-- and the car had a rattle in the back hatch that could be annoying. I put in an after market radio and that was a big help to at least drown out the rattle. One thing about this car is it has a very quiet engine. If you've got a manual transmission and the radio too loud you cannot hear or feel when to shift. I owned a '79 supped up, Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce and you always knew when to shift by feel. It's something to be aware of for those of you who don't glance down at the tach too often. On the whole, I'd buy another one. Sure it's small inside and like being in a cockpit instead of a car, but it was the best driving experience in a car I've ever had. Loved, loved, loved this car!"

The most exhilarating ride I've ever had!

By on Friday, November 13, 2015

Pros: "Affordable high performance"

Cons: "Disc driven GPS system"

"Mercedes engineering, build, and reliability with American body design. Supercharged performance, racing suspension with 52-48 balance and unbelievable exceleration to top gear redline. Extremely affordable...perfect speciality machine to be driven and enjoyed. Those of us who own them are happy there is no high demand for them. Overall, what's not to like!"

It's a Mercedes

By on Wednesday, July 08, 2015

"built on the same assembly line as the SLK cars in Europe, it shares lots of parts with its Mercedes counterpart, including the sweet 3.2 L mercedes engine."

good car

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"The crossfire is a verry nice luxary sports car but if you decide to buy this car dont plan on trading it because no dealer will let you trade it becuase it has negitive equaty so be sure you wont to keed it. I have not had any trouble out of mine and make sure that you get an extended warenty because parts are expensive and tires are also."

Little Mighty Mouse

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"I bought this car new two years ago and absolutely love it. I've driven it only in the summer months with a current mileage of 9000 miles. I have to agree that an oil change is a little pricey, but what isn't anymore. Premium gas is mandatory with an average of 23-24 mpg. Overall, a very sweet machine."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Crossfire near Honolulu. See local deals