2002 Chrysler Concorde

7.6

Based on 399 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

This is a great car at a very affordable price.

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money"

Cons: "lack power"

"The ride is good and the gas mileage is great. It is somewhat under powered with a small motor in a big car. This is not your choice if you are looking for speed. However, it is your car if value is important."

I love this car.

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable."

Cons: "If the timing belt breaks, it trashes the engine."

"Although I've had to replace a few things, I still love this car. I bought it used for a very reasonable price and I've put well over 150,000 miles on it. It's still comfortable and runs very well."

the car

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "handeling, body style, interior, fun to drive"

Cons: "pricey to maintain, hard to fix, expensive to fix"

"good car and fun to drive. handles the road like a glove. love the design of the car inside and out. the only problem about the car is that when something breaks on it, it is very expensive and hard to fix. it was designed poorly. it was designed so that the owner has to put it in a professional mechanical shop to have it fixed."

Ten years and running!

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"Take care of this care and it will take care of you! I drive it hard - in both desert heat and mountain conditions yet it has remained reliable even at 10-years-old. It is sturdy and safe, comfortable even for large adults, has plenty of power, and ages gracefully."

We've owned this '00 concorde for 5 years; I bough

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

""We've owned this '00 concorde for 5 years; I bought it used, with 62,000 miles on it from a dealers auction. Must admit this car is a beast in the winter when it comes to traction and power and a smooth ride in the summer as me and my family took my long road trips as well as used regularly as my everyday 9 to 5 transportation. This thing has really surprised me with it's reliability, it's power, and it's enormous cabin and trunk space. The interior is extremely comfortable, with the driver and passenger power, leather seats. Well, we've loved it so much, we've driven the heck out of it, Mostly back and fourth from CT to NY Overall, I'd have to say I did well, picking this car - I kept up with the regular maintenance and had minor repairs here and there however, I've never been broken down or stranded thanks to this reliabile vechile.... Regular maintenance, with the full-synthetic fluids, at a reputable shop, should give you a similiar enjoyable experience and last a good long time. Hope this helps!""

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Concorde near Honolulu. See local deals