2000 Chrysler Concorde

7.6

Based on 399 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

GREAT CAR

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"I've owned this car since June 1998 when I bought it brand new. I have almost 137,000 miles on it now and I am getting ready to sell it. It still looks good and most people can't believe it is 10 years old. I would buy another one in a minute if Chrylser still made them. I will have a hard time finding a large enough, cool-looking car to replace it. I will miss the huge trunk."

This is a great car at a very affordable price.

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money"

Cons: "lack power"

"The ride is good and the gas mileage is great. It is somewhat under powered with a small motor in a big car. This is not your choice if you are looking for speed. However, it is your car if value is important."

I love this car.

By on Monday, December 05, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable."

Cons: "If the timing belt breaks, it trashes the engine."

"Although I've had to replace a few things, I still love this car. I bought it used for a very reasonable price and I've put well over 150,000 miles on it. It's still comfortable and runs very well."

the car

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "handeling, body style, interior, fun to drive"

Cons: "pricey to maintain, hard to fix, expensive to fix"

"good car and fun to drive. handles the road like a glove. love the design of the car inside and out. the only problem about the car is that when something breaks on it, it is very expensive and hard to fix. it was designed poorly. it was designed so that the owner has to put it in a professional mechanical shop to have it fixed."

Too Bad So Sad

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I bought the car used at over 100,000 miles, it's currently over 200,000 and the engine still runs smooth. The car just glides. Who would have thought that I would fall in love with this car? But it is just too bad that I bought the car with electrical flaws. The car had some electrical problems with the radiator fan, a/c control unit, and the blower fan. Both of the front windows came off track sometime last year, perhaps because of wear and tare, we are talking currently over 200000 miles here. The break down of the windows don't really bother me, this happens on a lot of cars, but what does bother me is the cost of the repairs? The design of this car is what creates expensive repairs. For example, the side windows, you can't just get a new track, you have to buy a whole new window because the windows come with the clips attached to it. The Headlights are so embedded that the entire front bumper has to be removed in order to change the light bulb, not cheap. Other than that, I never had a problem with the starter, alternator, belts, engine, transmission, muffler, steering mechanisms, etc. The stuff under the hood, too bad so sad, I’m going to miss those guys, very smooth, very strong, very reliable. Even after potholes, after speed bumps, after objects in the middle of the road, the alignment did not shift. However, my brake fluid currently is leaking, just started. For 200,000 miles, that's not bad at all."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Concorde near Honolulu. See local deals