2000 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

I LOVE MY CAR!!!

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pros: "luxury, sport, family friendly, easy to maintain,"

"I've owned my car for 4 years and I've put about 100K miles on it. It's by far the best car that I've had. It's quiet, luxurious (VERY luxurious), The 3.2 engine is strong and it's never fussed. I've always taken very good care of it and so it's done me well. Of course, with any vehicle things wear and get old and need to be replaced, but nothing has just broken down on me and left me stranded. It's always started and kept me warm in the winters and kept me cool in the summers. Taken me short distances, taken me long distances. Has gotten me there extremely quickly when I wanted it to and has never faltered. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Even if it had high mileage."

Avoid the 2.7 Liter! Get the 3.5!!

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"We've owned this '02 Concourde Limited for just over one year; my wife went out on a whim, and bought it used, with 62,000 miles on it, just before last christmas. I warned her to avoid Chryslers because I am well aware of their problematic transmissions, and 2.7 liter engines. Luckily she got the limited version with the 3.5, and this things has really surprised me with it's reliability, it's power, and it's enormous trunk space. The interior is extremely comfortable, with the driver and passenger power, heated, leather seats. Well, we've loved it so much, we've driven the heck out of it, putting 22,000 miles on it in just this past year! Overall, I'd have to say she did well, picking this car - I work on these things, and many other "Executive Class" vehicles all day long, and I expected far worse reliability from this one... Regular maintenance, with the full-synthetic fluids, at a reputable shop, should make yours (and ours) last a good long time. Hope this helps!"

Much Better Ride than a Caddie that we owned

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Best value and most comfortable car ever made!"

Cons: "None noted in the 7 years that we've owned."

"Seats are the most comfortable that we've ever had. Logical instrumentation. Dependable mechanical system. Only repairs - replaced belts and fuel injector. Quick engine response and handles well. Wish Chrysler still made this model. We would buy again. Hoping this car lasts a few more years. Owned a Cadillac and neither the ride or the seats were as comfortable."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted

I'd like to receive useful tips, tools and resources via email from Kelley Blue Book.