2000 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

I LOVE MY CAR!!!

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pros: "luxury, sport, family friendly, easy to maintain,"

"I've owned my car for 4 years and I've put about 100K miles on it. It's by far the best car that I've had. It's quiet, luxurious (VERY luxurious), The 3.2 engine is strong and it's never fussed. I've always taken very good care of it and so it's done me well. Of course, with any vehicle things wear and get old and need to be replaced, but nothing has just broken down on me and left me stranded. It's always started and kept me warm in the winters and kept me cool in the summers. Taken me short distances, taken me long distances. Has gotten me there extremely quickly when I wanted it to and has never faltered. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Even if it had high mileage."

Avoid the 2.7 Liter! Get the 3.5!!

By on Saturday, January 19, 2008

"We've owned this '02 Concourde Limited for just over one year; my wife went out on a whim, and bought it used, with 62,000 miles on it, just before last christmas. I warned her to avoid Chryslers because I am well aware of their problematic transmissions, and 2.7 liter engines. Luckily she got the limited version with the 3.5, and this things has really surprised me with it's reliability, it's power, and it's enormous trunk space. The interior is extremely comfortable, with the driver and passenger power, heated, leather seats. Well, we've loved it so much, we've driven the heck out of it, putting 22,000 miles on it in just this past year! Overall, I'd have to say she did well, picking this car - I work on these things, and many other "Executive Class" vehicles all day long, and I expected far worse reliability from this one... Regular maintenance, with the full-synthetic fluids, at a reputable shop, should make yours (and ours) last a good long time. Hope this helps!"

Yes it's a 2.7L, don't be afriad.

By on Sunday, June 26, 2011

"I've worked at a Dodge dealership for 24 years. Yes, I've seen my share of 2.7L that have been junk. I've also seen some 3.5L with valve train problems and a few that were trashed. The main thing with all vehicles is to do the maintenance! This seems to get over looked way too often. If you remember an old GM comercial that said "pay me now or pay me later". There is truth to this. That owners manual thing that gets left in the glove box, read it. This car has been great for me. I've owned this car since it had 34,000 miles on it. Changed my oil regularly. Only thing I've done to this outside of maintenance is put a valve body in it for a check engine issue and a vapor canister/leak detection pump also for a check engine. In both cases I would not have had to repair this if I didn't live where you have to have an emission inspection. The car ran fine in both cases. The car is comfortable, just ask my 14 year old daughter. It also sports a volumnous trunk with a get out of there pull cord if, god forbid, you get shut in it. Good gas mileage for full-sized car. I get 20 city and 29 hwy. Use the cruise control for highway if you can. Steady speed equals better gas mileage. Also, use the recommended grade of gas. This car uses 89 and it does not get very good mileage on 87."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted