2000 Chrysler Concorde Consumer Reviews

GREAT CAR

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"I've owned this car since June 1998 when I bought it brand new. I have almost 137,000 miles on it now and I am getting ready to sell it. It still looks good and most people can't believe it is 10 years old. I would buy another one in a minute if Chrylser still made them. I will have a hard time finding a large enough, cool-looking car to replace it. I will miss the huge trunk."

Concorde Limited AWESOME!

By on Thursday, April 09, 2009

"I have a 2002 Limited and it is Fantastic! I bought it in 06 with 62k on it and now I have 180K three years later. I travel mostly hwy miles and perform every regular maintenance. I have had no problems. I even went over 110K miles before changing my brakes!! Pretty good for a 29 yr old I would say. It goes back to the old saying, "If you take care of your car, it will take care of you" I would highly recommend the Limited and will be buying another one soon. My only complaint has been the wind noise, but it isn't bad at all. I average 27-29 mpg and regularly clear 350 miles between fill ups. Please don't buy anything less than the 3.5L and expect the same results. This is one of those cars that I'm glad I purchased and I think I might just keep it to see if I can make it to 300K. I'll let you know........."

fell in love with it, had to keep it.

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, good on mileage..."

Cons: "road noise resonates to interior cabin on choppy r"

"bought car to flip and make a profit...drove it and couldn't give it up. I totally fell in love with it. Best car even had in snow with winterforce tires will go through more then my 07 4x4 suburban. Traction control and ABS work fantastically. Heated seats, Great mileage 23.25 winter/ 26.25mpg highway in summer. real mileage not computer display. just a very confortable, quiet, good driving dependable vehicle. Mine has 271,007 miles on it and doesn't use oil, leak antifreeze, or anything. Parts are dirt cheap,very easy to work on. word of warning though. Change timing belts at recommended intervals. this can be done in your driveway in about and hour to an hour and a half. if belt breaks it will wipe out complete valve train and maybe more. Changed mine at 219,000 and haven't touched anything except oil and filters since. Great Car..."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted