2000 Chrysler Concorde

7.6

Based on 387 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Above average value for what I spent; bought new !

By on Friday, December 12, 2014

Pros: "Great value over the years. Awesome sound system."

Cons: "Some minor cosmetic issues."

"Bought this 1998 Concorde LXi new in February 1999, left over at the dealer and drove it home with 30 miles starting on the odometer. Why someone did not give it a home, I dont know. The dealer said it was already sitting on his lot for near 4 months and he wanted it sold as it was last years model. Really reliable - seriously. Typical maintenace will get you long service with this car. Its garage kept, with a 3.2 engine, auto trans, no problems at all with the power train at 180,000 plus miles. Motor and trans are quiet, doesnt burn oil. Its loaded with options - and nice little "extras" - and they all work still. I've had a few issues, the old age and wear out items you do experience, but the car is really solid, so I dont mind investing in the repairs. Yes the A/C has been repaired along with replacing the timing belt/water pump. And its an all black paint with factory gold badging and factory painted gold pin stripe, so the sun had caused some chalking/bleaching on the roof which I've had repainted. Most recent, the on board computers were a problem and dash gauges went crazy, the "NO BUS" odometer message, but a very knowledgable trusted mechanic was able to resolve that and rebuild the old worn out front end on the same visit at a reasonable cost. The car once again rides and drives like new and I'm really impressed! My mechanics tell me the car is still solid underneath. I like the look and its really comfortable to ride and drive. And when someone finds out how old the car is they are stunned as to how nice it still looks. Yep, I've received compliments on the car at times when out. Fuel ecomony is pretty decent for such a large car - get usually 20+ MPG average around town and over 31/32 MPG on the highway. One of the better cars I've owned and dont intend to let it go away or die without a fight."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Saturday, December 06, 2014

Pros: "Sturdy car, very economical, and great features."

Cons: "Trunk lid too heavy for hydraulics that hold it"

"Everything about a Chrysler Concorde is perfect. The value for the drive, great miles per gallon in gas. Very reliable vehicle and strong quality. Great driving dynamics, and the interior design is great. It is very comfortable. The only 2 things that may not be perfect is the trunk lid being too heavy for the hydraulic that holds it and the headlamps are too dim or dull that do not provide good light at night. Other than that, its the only car I want to have. Its worth fixing."

Great riding car 30mpg highway 18 city

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "was surprised on the ride and highway milage"

Cons: "Hard to do your own engine work 3.5 just fits"

"bought used 2006 likes brake pads my wife does a lot of stop and go. alloy rims getting old looses air check and add every two weeks"

Comfortable car ever

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

"Overheating problem"

The best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "very safe, very reliable, very proude to own"

Cons: "no cons"

"Driven this vehicle for 12 years with no major problems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Concorde near Honolulu. See local deals