1995 Chrysler Concorde

8.0

Based on 108 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Very reliable car. The ride is very comfortable.

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, comfort, 31 MPG highway, great for trips"

Cons: "Long car, parking can be tricky"

"Bought the concorde 4 yrs ago. Has been a total surprise. Ride is great, still goes like a new car. Color is wildberry, which is beautiful. Car is great on the freeway & here in CA, that is very good. Mileage has been good too 25 city/31 hwy. very solid car. Our concorde has 108,500 miles & going strong. Chrysler did a great job with this car. Both myself & my wife drive it. My wife says only draw back is the car is very long, parking can be an adventure! Overall this car has been rock solid in demanding driving in CA. Did I mention it's very comfortable."

Nothing but problems!

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"This is the worst cars I have ever owned. I purchased my 1997 LXI in 2001 and have had nothing but problems with it since then. It had 52K miles on it and broke down 2 months after it was purchased. That cost me over $1000.00 to fix. It broke down the next year in the same way. Again cost over $1000.00 to repair. I have fixed the A/C every year and that cost a min of $800.00 every time. The cover on the dash for the passengers side airbag looks like I tried to pull it off, one of the back windows does not work, the check engine light will not go off and I have had to spend over $4000.00 in repairs in the 4 1/2 years I have owned the car. I could never afford to sell it due to high cost of repairs and I have finally gotten the heap paid off. I think I will burn it to the ground to make up for all the trouble it has been! I can only think of two things that were a plus for the car. The Infinity sound system rocked (but the cd player does not work any more) and the car was comfortable to ride in daily with good gas mileage for my long trek to work. After having this car I will never ever buy a Chrysler product again!"

Best Older Vehicle To Own!!!!!!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Fun to Drive, Luxury Car, Fast"

Cons: "Not great MPG"

"I have the 3.5L LXi. I absolutely love this car. She's 15 years old, with 150k miles on her and still has the get-up she did when we first got her. The car is fully decked out with details of today's luxery cars... including inside digital "Auto" temp-control, Outside Temp, Miles Until Empty, Current MPG, Average MPG, a compass -- ALL DIGITAL! The speakers are Infinity's and to this day my sound system blows people away. I have gotten in 2011's that sound no where near as good as my 15 year old car. The front two bucket seats are electric. You don't even find that in most cars now. The back seats are nothing to forget about either. I have taken most of the road trips with my friends over the past 15 years in my car. Everyone loves my interior. The seats are leather... and flawless even after all the wear and tear. The back bench has a fold-out arm rest. The rear two doors have ashtray's hidden near the handle. Every door has an map light installed overhead. And their's even a vent for A/C in the back. All four windows are automatic. And personally, I think look much better tinted. The glove compartment locks. The front arm rest is also a compartment equiped with cd-holders. Two cup-holders pop-out from the center compartment as well. There are two extra map-lights under the auto-dimming rearview mirror. As well as two separate overhead compartments. Both visor's in the two front seats have a vanity mirror equipped with a dimming light. On the side of each front door is an extra cup or bottle holder. All-in-All this is an amazing car!"

Concorde

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"I've driven one for Years! And this is the best car value out there. I love mine!!"

Incredible Vehicle

By on Thursday, December 11, 2008

"I have had this car for 14 years and 176,000 miles without one problem yet. I love this car, and I recommend Chrysler to anyone looking for a car because this is the most reliable car, even though I have run the heck out of it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Concorde near Honolulu. See local deals