1994 Chrysler Concorde

7.9

Based on 111 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Best Older Vehicle To Own!!!!!!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Fun to Drive, Luxury Car, Fast"

Cons: "Not great MPG"

"I have the 3.5L LXi. I absolutely love this car. She's 15 years old, with 150k miles on her and still has the get-up she did when we first got her. The car is fully decked out with details of today's luxery cars... including inside digital "Auto" temp-control, Outside Temp, Miles Until Empty, Current MPG, Average MPG, a compass -- ALL DIGITAL! The speakers are Infinity's and to this day my sound system blows people away. I have gotten in 2011's that sound no where near as good as my 15 year old car. The front two bucket seats are electric. You don't even find that in most cars now. The back seats are nothing to forget about either. I have taken most of the road trips with my friends over the past 15 years in my car. Everyone loves my interior. The seats are leather... and flawless even after all the wear and tear. The back bench has a fold-out arm rest. The rear two doors have ashtray's hidden near the handle. Every door has an map light installed overhead. And their's even a vent for A/C in the back. All four windows are automatic. And personally, I think look much better tinted. The glove compartment locks. The front arm rest is also a compartment equiped with cd-holders. Two cup-holders pop-out from the center compartment as well. There are two extra map-lights under the auto-dimming rearview mirror. As well as two separate overhead compartments. Both visor's in the two front seats have a vanity mirror equipped with a dimming light. On the side of each front door is an extra cup or bottle holder. All-in-All this is an amazing car!"

Great drive, good gas mileage, wonderful road car

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Low annual cost of maintenace..........a joy to drive, just saved my daughter's life, along with 4 friends. Good starter car for a beginning driver. Like the insurance company says of new drivers..........it's not IF they have an accident, it is when...........a safe car."

Concorde

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"I've driven one for Years! And this is the best car value out there. I love mine!!"

Best car i ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"I had these car for 3 years Great gas mileage and great family car. I had replaced starter, inner tie rod end bushing which were trick to figure out to change at first. outer tie rod ends. I have 160000 km on this car and I will not give it up. even canada groverment is offering the retire your ride which you scrap older vechicle. I would not give this one up for 300 cas forget that it not worth it. better car i ever owned for the value."

Great Car, Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Bought new in 93. Drives like a go cart and rides like a Caddy. This have been a great vehicle. Very low maintenance, great gas mileage and very comfortable large space interior. I am a big guy and still have plenty of knee and head room in both the front and back seat. I would buy a new one, if they were still being made and the advances of todays vehicles were applied."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Concorde near Honolulu. See local deals