1999 Chrysler Cirrus

7.5

Based on 173 Ratings for the 1995 - 2000 models.

First vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "my axels pop all the time"

"I got this car back in 2011 as a graduation present from my dad. I absolutely love this car! I have drove it in the West Virginia winters and have had absolutely no problems from it even though it is a front wheel drive. Even drove it during the harsh winter of 2013! Just put some weight in the back and this baby went like a tank!. Drives amazingly. Has excellent take off. I have calculated that i get 22 mph (i live in the countryside) Have had to replace a number of things, but thats normal for a 16 year old car. The con is my axels like to pop ALL THE TIME!!! Found out it has to do with the way they are made, so other than that its an amazing car."

best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "great car, excellent condition"

"one owner, garaged, excellent leather interior and excellent exterior"

comfortable and easy to drive

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

"very haappy with vehicle"

Love this car

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, nice looking, nice cd player"

Cons: "SEAT BELT inconvenient, cup holders inconvenient"

"In spite of the age and the problems lately, I love this car. It has good pickup and is easy to drive and I love all the options that are on it. I bought it from my sister and she loved it too. I am sad because it is getting old with high mileage and starting to nickel and dime me a lot. The driver seat belt is too short for a chubby person and the shifter hits anything over the height of a pop can that is in the cup holders when in park. But those are minor irritants."

DO not BUY!!! LEMON!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Nothing"

Cons: "This car will suck the life out of you."

"bought this car with 58000 miles on it from an old lady who didn't drive much 4 months ago. since day one we have had nothing but problems, Blown compressor, bad body control module, bad control arms, faulty brakes, poor exhaust. we bought the car for $2200 Ended up spending nearly $4000 in repairs. You would think after doing all the repairs including new tires the car would drive better but surely did not. it would shake and make a grinding noise while we drove it. after all money spent we were not satisfied so we took it to the best mechanic in town, he did a full thorough inspection of the vehicle and said the reason why the car is acting that way is because there are parts missing from the frame. they had rusted out completely. Unfortunately I did not see it at first, nor did many mechanics due to the previous person who sold the car painted over it well to hide it. The mechanic said the car was not safe to drive, should not be on the road at all in that condition.. so basically I spent $6000 for a car that I can not drive. So to anyone out there thinking of buying this car, DON"T DO IT!! save your money for something better. Don't make the same terrible mistake I made.."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Cirrus near Honolulu. See local deals